Odds of a 13 year PTer getting his job back after attempted fraud?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Our BA swung by. Apparently he worked three different pulls, so he now has a chance of winning. Ironically, two middle ones and a bottom pull that was the same color. And the time he said he injured himself he was taking a leak.

wilberforce15

Keep in mind , video is not submitable during arbitration or at panels , only still images such as photos .

That's odd and silly.

I'd just submit thousands of photographs and tell people to go through them consecutively with little delay.

That's all a video is, but it could be submitted as frames.

WTFm8

That's odd and silly.

I'd just submit thousands of photographs and tell people to go through them consecutively with little delay.

That's all a video is, but it could be submitted as frames.

E6919E14-675D-49F0-93D9-2A1906BD5182.gif

8000Shelf

Just an FYI, the video systems in new and retrofitted buildings is very impressive. We have monitors in our feeder office that have access to outside cameras, they can zoom in on anything and the picture remains clear.

The inside cameras are probably even better, that way they can catch people trying to steal. I assume I'm being videotaped everywhere inside and outside our hub... Maybe even in the restroom.:ninja3:
I agree but per the new contract language, employees have to be notified if they being filmed