Off Topic --

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
So i stop at the store got some juice 30 min later , My stomach started to hurts , i was about 20 min to my next stop and need to get to the bathroom asp , I was sweating bullets , last minute decision was bad no toilet paper and water started to come out , the wall and the toilet was a mess brown all over and guess , what happen next?.............
tumblr_inline_ojwls8jILC1qdxo33_500.gif
danger-sign-animated-gif-30.gif

Last edited:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ugh, snowstorm in March closed down the HD terminal, but Ground next door is open.

Time for much needed maintenance on my truck...

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
DSC_0041.JPG

Aww yeah! New set of tires (just after the last snowstorm of the season) , oil change... done by noon

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I read on the FedEx Employees Facebook page that a Freight manager and his wife were included in the number of dead in Alabama from the tornadoes. Sad for them and their families. :(

Last edited:

SmithBarney

You ever get that ticking noise after driving thru a stone driveway? Where a rock gets stuck in the tread& you need a pen to use as a toothpick to pop it off?

View attachment 236560

30 stops to go... whipped out my glass cleaner to check for air bubbles and a screw driver to pry it off...

Protip, don't pry it out unless you are parked at a tire shop.. it might be holding all your air in.