Offer Rejected

fedx

Extra Large Package
FDX pilots rejected new contract offer. Mediation board will oversee new contract negotiations.

They rejected it after they found out that United pilots got a 40% raise. FedEx pilots only got a 30% raise. The rest of us at FedEx will be lucky if we even get a 2% raise.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They rejected it after they found out that United pilots got a 40% raise. FedEx pilots only got a 30% raise. The rest of us at FedEx will be lucky if we even get a 2% raise.
Talk to your union steward
Oh wait

Do you see anything the 2 groups that got raises have that’s different from the one that didn’t ?

yadig

Pilots also angry bout routes being contracted out and scheduling. They’ve got balls and will get what they want. See ups

bacha29

Pilots also angry bout routes being contracted out and scheduling. They’ve got balls and will get what they want. See ups
While there are no shortage of air cargo haulers out there hustling hard for freight the news from RTX today might tighten up capacity a little bit.

bacha29

Is it a secret or do you want to tell the class about it
After all the personal attacks and the snide and insulting responses that I have had to endure from you people why should I?
But you seem like a decent enough person so I'll tell you

RTX is Raytheon . They own Pratt and Whitney, you know the jet engine company. They're are an estimated 1000 planes with a certain model of Pratt and Whitney engine strapped to them. There's a problem with certain powdered metal parts in that engine.
Those planes as I understand it will have to be pulled off line and those engines taken apart and inspected and some may require new engines. The Airbus A320 is the plane that has the largest percentage of those engines Going to be costly and time consuming which helps to explain why RTX closed down 12%.

This stuff is all out there if anyone is interested.

Just like two weeks ago Donald Broughton head of Broughton Capital and the unquestioned top analyst and authority when it comes to the industry said there would be a UPS settlement heading off a strike in time. When Donald Broughton said there would be no strike you take it to the bank.

But when I pointed this out to people here the thanks I got for it was nothing but more personal attacks because that's all they have to respond with.

Commercial Inside Release

The UPS fleet contains 52 decrepit A300-600 with upgraded retrofit cockpit avionics.

Been away for a while, so they might have an A320 or two, now.

Thanks, though! Any negative news about Airbus and Pratt&co is welcome.