Counter Offer!

Thebrownblob

You must emulate THE BACHA, and become a philanthropist extraordinaire.

Now kneel, and say three Our Fathers and three Hail Mary's....
I’m not even sure what he’s talking about, PACs and political donations are all about getting access and what you want, but again he’s our inside joke and I enjoy laughing at him. Looking forward to his next five paragraph soliloquy of saying absolutely nothing.

I’m not even sure what he’s talking about, PACs and political donations are all about getting access and what you want, but again he’s our inside joke and I enjoy laughing at him. Looking forward to his next five paragraph soliloquy of saying absolutely nothing.
Looking you using those big $5 words
Did your wife help you write that post?

You're just unhappy because I pulled back the curtains exposing you to the fact that your organized labor activities are limited to only those that will benefit you.
Tell everyone again how we threatened your life in this thread...

giphy.gif

And that pisses him off because faculty lounge imbeciles should be at the top of the heap right? A lot of those suckers can’t even figure out how to stay out of college debt. My grandfather called them educated idiots.
There's nothing wrong with wanting to work with your mind versus using your body but not everyone can be a psychologist

Thebrownblob

There's nothing wrong with wanting to work with your mind versus using your body but not everyone can be a psychologist
Telling every kid they have to go to college, walking them into debt that they can never get away from, has created quite a few worker bee slaves. Colleges have got massively rich and the government has complete control of these people through crushing Debt. College is great if you get an actual return on your investment starting in the hole tens of thousands of dollars in debt with a worthless degree has created a generation of bitter educated know nothings.

Telling every kid they have to go to college, walking them into debt that they can never get away from, has created quite a few worker bee slaves. Colleges have got massively rich and the government has complete control of these people through crushing Debt. College is great if you get an actual return on your investment starting in the hole tens of thousands of dollars in debt with a worthless degree has created a generation of bitter educated know nothings.
I sent my my kids in college but I also paid most of the bill.
I wanted to give him a tool belt for life but not having strapped in debt for life

Plus now it's nice being an empty nester

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
1. Given today's conservative pro business courts if UPS chose to no longer recognize the IBT with the intent to decertify....who's
going to stop them? You don't have as many federal judges in your hip pocket than you did in '97 as evidenced by the decision
of Congress to force the railway workers to take the deal that was on the table . Nor do you have as much power as you once
did. Guess what percentage of private sector workers are today represented by a union?....6%

2. Publicly offer $30 an hour with benefits along with the offer of permanent replacement labor? There might be more people
there to take the offer than you think. Along with cops and private security to protect them from striking brown shirts

3. You don't make UPS. The people who OWN UPS makes UPS. You guys simply do what they tell you to do.
Who owns ups? Just curious how quick your response will be.

Thebrownblob

I sent my my kids in college but I also paid most of the bill.
I wanted to give him a tool belt for life but not having strapped in debt for life

Plus now it's nice being an empty nester
Yep on my third kid, they did a combination of working , scholarships, and a little help from mom and dad, and so far no student debt.