Official Bad Driver Bashing Thread

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lightly braking 20 feet from a four-way stop intersection does not give you the right of way.

You drive behind me like you're a nascar driver, and in front of me like I'm a cop.

You speed ahead and cut in front of me, then suddenly drop 20 mph.

You have really nice turn signals, perhaps you'd like to use them sometime?

Who taught you how to drive? No one?

Feel free to add your thoughts...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You cut across two lanes of traffic right in front of other cars just to make a turn when you could have just taken the next turn and not almost cause an accident.

AlliSeeisBrown

You are in the fast lane and are going the exact same speed or slower than everyone to the right.
When you change lanes right in front of someone who is passing you.
When you reverse on a highway/interstate because you missed your exit.
When you merge or pass on a double yellow/solid white. (Friend was killed on his motorcycle because someone did this).
When you're stopping and accelerating erratically because you have to get that snapchat/text message out.
Stopping on green and going on red.
Pulling out into traffic when you have to take the next right turn in 300ft.
Going 45/55/84/35/64/52 mph all within 1 mile.
Drivers who continually merge and change lanes in a traffic jam. You're not going anywhere, just maintain your lane.
Approaching a red light where 1 out of 2 lanes has no one in it so another driver speeds up and cuts in front of you to get the open lane and when the light turns green they go significantly slower than the person who was in the other lane.
Making a U-turn in the middle of a road with no turn lane.
When you merge to pass someone and they speed up significantly to not let you pass.
Drivers on entrance ramps who merge out of turn and won't let anyone who was in front of them, merge in front of them.

I'm not a perfect driver myself, but I find it very important to signal your intentions on the road, not just for the sake of other drivers, but for yourself. It just seems that not a lot of people take driving on the road for granted and become very selfish. As if rules/laws/courtesy do not apply to them in the least. I wish police took "smaller" violations more seriously. I know if I was a cop, I'd pull people over left and right for not using their turn signal, and for impeding traffic (not passing in the passing lane).

Not to mention, when you communicate to another driver that the move they just made was absolutely ridiculous, they just flick you off and become more reckless to piss you off.

I can go on for days.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You have the right of way at an intersection, but you wave me on. I understand you think you are being courteous, but the most courteous thing you could do is just go when it's your turn. Everyone will get where they are going faster if you do that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You pull out of your parking space right in front of me, get to the exit of the parking lot, stop in the way, then pull out your phone and start texting for three minutes. Why don't you do that before you start your car?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You have the right of way at an intersection, but you wave me on. I understand you think you are being courteous, but the most courteous thing you could do is just go when it's your turn. Everyone will get where they are going faster if you do that.

This is the most frustrating thing that I have to deal with during the day. I call it the "wavy game". You are spot on that this wouldn't be an issue if people just drove the way that they were taught rather than trying to be nice. I especially love it when you have a car trying to cross in front of two lanes of opposing traffic and the driver in the inner lane waves you through without having any idea of whether there are cars in the outer lane.

You pull out of your parking space right in front of me, get to the exit of the parking lot, stop in the way, then pull out your phone and start texting for three minutes. Why don't you do that before you start your car?

A "polite" tap of the horn usually takes care of this.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Basically everything you guys said. My road rage has gotten a lot worse ever since I started driving for Ups.

The worst thing people do here is pull out in front of you on the highway making you slow down to 35-40mph but then they don't even do the :censored2:ing speed limit! They could have just waited the extra 5 seconds for my to pass them since I am doing the speed limit and then they could turn. A guy did this to me last summer and I almost lost it because he was going 55 in a 70. So I passed him easily and put my blinker on and slowed down for EVERY turn coming up but then sped up and kept going. I shortened the life span of his brake pads and felt great about it!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Basically everything you guys said. My road rage has gotten a lot worse ever since I started driving for Ups.

The worst thing people do here is pull out in front of you on the highway making you slow down to 35-40mph but then they don't even do the :censored2:ing speed limit! They could have just waited the extra 5 seconds for my to pass them since I am doing the speed limit and then they could turn. A guy did this to me last summer and I almost lost it because he was going 55 in a 70. So I passed him easily and put my blinker on and slowed down for EVERY turn coming up but then sped up and kept going. I shortened the life span of his brake pads and felt great about it!

Don’t you get by the hour?

Sounds like easy money to me

Rack em

Made the Podium
What exactly is “unneeded money “

Never heard that before
Money that comes from driving behind someone going 15 miles under the speed limit. I don't need the extra time added to my already long day. If someone like you is happy to drag out your day even more because you need the money then go for it, but not everyone wants to work 13-14 hours day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Money that comes from driving behind someone going 15 miles under the speed limit. I don't need the extra time added to my already long day. If someone like you is happy to drag out your day even more because you need the money then go for it, but not everyone wants to work 13-14 hours day.

I’ll pm you my paypal account #

You can send the “uneeded money”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do what the hell you want in your personal vehicle but you'd best behave yourself when you are on the clock.

Smartphones makes it very easy to snap a picture of your pkg car license plate and/or car number.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Do what the hell you want in your personal vehicle but you'd best behave yourself when you are on the clock.

Smartphones makes it very easy to snap a picture of your pkg car license plate and/or car number.
Go ahead and take a picture or video of my slowing down with my turn signal on, what good will that do anyone?