Official book thread

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
It's a good book and you should read it. This left-winger has read a couple Rush Limbaugh books, Solzhenitsyn, Whittaker Chambers, and his opponent, Rand, and Branden. I was a fan of all of them. Solzhenitsyn and Rand/Branden will always have a place on my bookshelf.

It's boring and extremely limiting to just read * you already know and/or agree with 100%. What do you gain from that?

Underrated post. This goes for dialogue as well.

quad decade guy

I don’t claim a party, but I did take a test that said I was a moderate Democrat. 🤷‍♂️ Just call me that for now on. Maybe I’m liberbal communistic Republican moderate Democrat-mr wong
You ain't Republican.

Commie sympathizer if you are a moderate Democrat....mao commie if hard left Democrat. Truth....squad etc

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I don't like Noam Chomsky at all, if I'm going for pop-Left stuff, I'm going for Michael Parenti, hands down. But the conservatives on here might appreciate Manufacturing Consent just bc it tears down how the *ty media works on a deeper level.

I didn’t care for him initially, but manufacturing consent opened my eyes. Great book.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Will start digging into this this week.

1662250865955.png