*Official* Joe Biden Presidency Thread

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I am very excited for Biden to take control.
I am excitedd for true leadership in the White House.
I am excited for Biden's plan to end the Pandemic.
I am excited that the Democrats are going to get help to the average American who desperately needs it.
I am excited for Trump to be convicted in the Senate.
I am excited to hear all the righties cry and whine.
Well this aged well.

"True leadership".

"End the pandemic".

"Get help to the average American".

LOL.

AKCoverMan

Oh and by the way, whats up with the secret flights of illegal aliens being resettled around the county at taxpayer expense? Joe? Can you tell us?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I
Well he’s had a year.. how’s it going so far? Keystone ouch! Southern border, big ouch! Covid, let’s not even get started. Afghanistan, I mean we left citizens and allies behind to be hunted down and killed so great job there. Inflation, homelessnes, and crime run unchecked. Lawless protests across the nation but it’s ok unless your protesting dirty election processes or Covid mandates then It’s Insurrection!

Russia and China see the writing on the wall, they know America is weaker now than she has been for many decades. Some ”adult in charge”. This will get worse before it gets better.
Biden screwing the French on the Aussie sub deal was pretty significant.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
They asked trump to do it and he welcomed the test. Brandon won't take it????
I'd love to get a list of the things Brandon said he'd do AND the things they did to trump yet ignored from Brandon. The hypocrisy is just too frustrating IMO.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
France first became upset with us during the French Revolution.
When we would not send military aid.
( namely because we had so little to give them )