Oh Poor Amazon

Est.1998

Honestly it takes a long time but we can be really good at this job. There's a lot more to learn than just addresses. Some people never learn how to work smarter not harder.
The general public acts like we're delivering pizza (Which I've done)
Knowing the layout of the land, traffic patterns, commitments, i feel like Jason Bourne most days.

Est.1998

JJinVA

He seems like a real winner. Exactly what one would expect from an amazon "driver". I love how amazon drivers complain about half of my daily volume. This dude would ball up and cry if he had to deliver ONE trampoline a month

Est.1998

He seems like a real winner. Exactly what one would expect from an amazon "driver". I love how amazon drivers complain about half of my daily volume. This dude would ball up and cry if he had to deliver ONE trampoline a month

I watched the whole video and it sounded more like he was a RPCD at UPS lol.

Est.1998

But yeah, ol dude wouldn't last a day doing what we do.
He thought driving that climate controlled van and wearing the uniform provided by Amazon was hot.
He thought carrying a 32" flat screen tv to a porch was heavy! (Those things are like 30lbs)
I've never seen an Amazon driver behind a handtruck or carrying a box of printer paper.
Thanks for posting this video, it was the best comedy I've seen in a long time.