Oh Poor Amazon

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I ordered some vape stuff the other day and the shipper required an adult signature. USPS lady signed it for me using my name and stuck that buddy* in the mailbox lol

Granted I dont really give a smile*, but it just illuminates the differences in delivery services. What if I had a 12 year old who found it and took it etc...

That’s when you be a parent whip his ass and tell him if it doesent have his name on it don’t open it

rod

Retired 22 years
There are literally thousands and thousands of videos showing ALL the delivery companies doing things they shouldn't. Back when I delivered there weren't all the cell phone cameras and door bell cameras and we still didn't do most of this stupid stuff. If we got pissed at a package we would wait until we were out of site in the back of the truck with the doors shut -- then we would rail on that SOB. Back then we had brains.

JJinVA

Definitely would choose a different profession @ $15. Unless it was about 50 stops all envelopes

I listened to this guy complain for a few minutes about his "volume", and then remembered the truck I get daily, business deliveries pal'd to the 1000 shelf found at the end of the day on the 7000 shelf, misloads that I have to shuttle/deliver...

Start the video at 2:51 and prepare to laugh. And remember, hes WALKING AROUND in a VAN