Oh Poor Amazon

Est.1998

Why did he get out, pick the pkg up, then throw it on the front porch?
I thought the purpose of riding with it and tossing it from the drivers seat eliminated all those extra steps?
Also, the customer tells him "you don't know what that is bro"
In an alternate time line, this same driver stops the truck walks the pkg to the customer who's sitting on thier front porch and asks the driver, "what's in it?"

Why did he get out, pick the pkg up, then throw it on the front porch?
I thought the purpose of riding with it and tossing it from the drivers seat eliminated all those extra steps?
Also, the customer tells him "you don't know what that is bro"
In an alternate time line, this same driver stops the truck walks the pkg to the customer who's sitting on thier front porch and asks the driver, "what's in it?"
I honestly don't know

JJinVA

I ordered some vape stuff the other day and the shipper required an adult signature. USPS lady signed it for me using my name and stuck that buddy* in the mailbox lol

Granted I dont really give a smile*, but it just illuminates the differences in delivery services. What if I had a 12 year old who found it and took it etc...

Poop Head

Judge me.
I ordered some vape stuff the other day and the shipper required an adult signature. USPS lady signed it for me using my name and stuck that buddy* in the mailbox lol

Granted I dont really give a smile*, but it just illuminates the differences in delivery services. What if I had a 12 year old who found it and took it etc...
My friend, whos a mailman, told me theyve been instructed to sign for parcels, even if no ones home.