Oil reaching the Gulf Coast

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Yes, and Joe Biden will report on those numbers next month!

Did someone say Biden...

BidenImage3.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Did you hear BP will abandone that well once totally sealed, and never drill there , again , even though there is a lot of oil there.

I don't know why, but I guess they don't want to sell "dirty oil" .

One day, I guess, when we are gone... some company or BP will go back and grab it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh boy !! The Obamas are off on their 27 hour vacation to Florida on the Gulf. Too little, too late !! They can fast that long and not eat any of the food there.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
resurrecting again?

I am glad that the topic keeps coming up. Its pretty easy to "forget" about a mess that we cant see. That oil didnt just evaporate into thin air and just because we arent seeing it on the beaches any more doesnt mean that it isnt still out there.

We are destroying our enviornment one barrel of oil at a time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Vast Oil Reserves Go Unexploited in Alaska

Posted by Van Helsing at 6:58 AM
The skyrocketing price of oil will pull all other prices behind it, reducing the value of every dollar you've earned. Rising prices are a result of insufficient supply. In the case of oil, insufficient supply is the result of moonbattery:

A new study says drilling on Alaska's Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) could make Alaska the eighth largest oil resource province in the world — ahead of Nigeria, Libya, Russia and Norway.​

The report — by the consulting firm Northern Economics and the University of Alaska-Anchorage's Institute of Social and Economic Research — says that developing Alaska's OCS could produce almost 10 billion barrels of oil and 15 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, create around 55,000 new jobs and produce $145 billion in new payroll nationally, generating a total of $193 billion in government revenue through the year 2057.​
Meanwhile…

The Washington Post reported on Thursday that U.S. pump prices for regular gasoline jumped 4 cents a gallon overnight to $3.23, an 8-cent-per-gallon increase in the past week and 55 cents more than a year ago.​
The solution is simple: Drill Here Drill Now. But the Sierra Club wouldn't like it, so our rulers won't let it happen. Besides, Comrade Obama wants energy prices to "skyrocket." He told us so before the country went insane and elected him anyway. Unsurprisingly, he has been putting off-shore drilling companies out of business.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The solution is simple: Drill Here Drill Now. But the Sierra Club wouldn't like it, so our rulers won't let it happen. Besides, Comrade Obama wants energy prices to "skyrocket." He told us so before the country went insane and elected him anyway. Unsurprisingly, he has been putting off-shore drilling companies out of business.

The Messiah wants gas prices to go to 7 bux so we will all be forced to by a Volt so we can help Govt Motors....:)