OJ-Viva Las Vegas !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, it's been 10 years and maybe this slime-ball will finally have to 'pay the price'. We can only hope.

Conducting his own 'sting operation'.....my ass !!

I hope he really gets it this time......he's an arrogant, narcisstic, pompous jerk !!

OJ must pay !! OJ must pay !! :bored::bored::bored::bored::bored:

diesel96

Well, it's been 10 years and maybe this slime-ball will finally have to 'pay the price'. We can only hope.

Conducting his own 'sting operation'.....my ass !!

I hope he really gets it this time......he's an arrogant, narcisstic, pompous jerk !!

OJ must pay !! OJ must pay !! :bored::bored::bored::bored::bored:

And Johnny Cochran ain't around to bail him out !
JC quote "if the glove don't fit, you got to aquit"!
Vegas can have him,..please leave Fla and don't come back !

Sammie

Karma: A sum of all that an individual has done, is currently doing and will do, and the effects of all deeds actively create past, present and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain or joy it brings to others. :closedeye

One can only hope...

Last edited:

area43

Karma: A sum of all that an individual has done, is currently doing and will do, and the effects of all deeds actively create past, present and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain or joy it brings to others. :closedeye

One can only hope...

Sammie, I love you. Hey where did you get that from the budha imposter poster. Cheryl had to do a sting operation on that thing or whatever it was. Anyhow, that buddhoe sent me one of his pm's. There was some good quotes by famous people that was quite interesting. The words of wisdom you provided above sure has the same ring. Did you recieve the pm from the buddhoe. Thread "budda" discussions forum

Last edited:

area43

He was just tryin' to get his stuff back!!!!

Hey 9/5 I got your back. Yea!!!! OJ was just getting his stuff back. He's NOT GUILTY. Lay Off OJ. I don't wont to see no back stabbing going on here. Hey!!! have you ever heard of a little thing called NAPSTER. Music sharing. Not Music stealing. Thats what we have here folks. Memorablia sharing. Wow!!! Incredible!!! You guys and gals were ready to lynch this guy. This is America. Innocent intill proven guilty. Anyway the cops don't like OJ. OJ dosen't suck up to the copies like the rest of you all do. OH!!!!!! but officer. I didn't know I ran that red light and ran over that small child. Great Day folks. OJ is Innocent. Now, everyone close your eyes while I talk to 9/5. (whispering, Hey 9/5 I think we got em on the ropes. Ya see, I told you I had your back. Darn lynch mob cop suck UPS)

Sammie

Sammie, I love you. Hey where did you get that from the budha imposter poster. Cheryl had to do a sting operation on that thing or whatever it was. Anyhow, that buddhoe sent me one of his pm's. There was some good quotes by famous people that was quite interesting. The words of wisdom you provided above sure has the same ring. Did you recieve the pm from the buddhoe.

No, Mr. Love Potion #9. You deliver way too much of that stuff, BTW.
I can always tell when you've been overcome by the fumes....:)

No chit chats from the Buddhoe around here. I was just trying to put into words what I'm hoping is in store for Orenthal James Simpson.

I'm normally not a vindictive person, but in this case I'm hoping he enters the slammer and his sins guarantee him an instant pass to the top of the correctional officer's #hit list. Which means the guards look the other way when this malcontent gets what he deserves. And since O.J. prefers to hit women (and worse), I'm sure there's somebody even bigger and badder waiting to take something from him and 'rough him up a little'. :ohmy:

Sammie

He was just tryin' to get his stuff back!!!!

Over9five,

You are such a gentleman and I almost agree with you except for
a random thought or two:

No one here lost their life
Thank God the thief wasn't his wife...

There once was a man named OJ
Who didn't have a lot to say
But he met his wife
While carrying a knife
Now his #hit's for sale on eBay...

moreluck

golden ticket member
There once was a fellow named "Juice"
Who's no longer on the loose.
He's back in the jail
Accepting his mail
Adressed to the old calaboose!!

:lol::lol::lol:

moreluck

golden ticket member
The search for the killer is done
Predictable as the setting sun
O.J., look in the mirror
The culprit is clear
The people may have finally won.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I thought this was funny.......The Bailbonds Company used by OJ's family is called..............

"YOU RING, WE SPRING" BAILBONDS

:lol::lol:

Channahon

You just have to feel sorry for his kids. What a way to grow up, their mom is murdered, their dad writes a book about it based on if he did it.

OJ was an outstanding athlete and public figure, I think he lost it once he killed Nicole and Ron. Just can't stay out of trouble, can he?

satellitedriver

I think he lost it once he killed Nicole and Ron. Just can't stay out of trouble, can he?
I think a better way to say it is, he lost it "before" he commited murder.
Hands on killing by knife can only be justified by defending one's self.
I too feel for his children, they will have to carry the loss of a mother and the loss of faith in their father.
PAX

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
i think there a great chance that he might get off this case lightly. (no more than 2-5 years) I think they should lock up Britney spears for life tho........

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Did anyone besides me notice that on the original footage, when he walked out of the jail for his arraignment, and he had on the blue golfing crap, he had his right hand in his pocket, until he saw the camera, and he put it behind his back and acted like he was cuffed. I think the cops were giving him preferential treatment, not knowing the cameras were going to be there.
He wont have the dream team he did before, but my gut feeling is nothing will come of this. If he got away with murder, these charges will be like beating a traffic ticket for him.

satellitedriver

Did anyone besides me notice that on the original footage, when he walked out of the jail for his arraignment, and he had on the blue golfing crap, he had his right hand in his pocket, until he saw the camera, and he put it behind his back and acted like he was cuffed. I think the cops were giving him preferential treatment, not knowing the cameras were going to be there.
He wont have the dream team he did before, but my gut feeling is nothing will come of this. If he got away with murder, these charges will be like beating a traffic ticket for him.
Yep. I saw the same thing. I think he was long chained cuffed. But, he did jerk his hand back to do the ole' poor me routine.
Believe me, everyone knew the cameras were on before the door was opened.
Lock him away,so we can talk about real news.
Like how much weight Britanny has gained.
What a freak show of a country we live in.
PAX