Ok... Glamourgirl feels like dying, today. Lol. Whata last couple of days!!!

I don't want to be rude but I got my finger on the trigger of that puke gif...
happy-friday.gif

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
So, I hear this morning from my driver, who is great, "Glamourgirl, the Supervisor says you didn't go fast enough yesterday."
Holy mother of God! Only a body-builder could have gone faster!
Then today, my first run up to the 34th floor, with a bike, MANY 40# boxes, and several floors on my dolly, the FIRE ALARM for the sky scraper goes off!!!!
We are told to evacuate.
The women in that office said, "It's just a test." After it kept going off, I politely TOLD them to "Get going!"
As we walked down the flights of stairs, I told the people," Y'all would never make it with UPS! Get going!" Lol!!!!
And as Murphys Law would play out, the "All Clear" came on, JUST as the 1st floor touched my feet.
I have to admit, that while I never take breaks, eat, etc., I text my driver and said, "I'm taking a 10 minute break. I'm exhausted!"
Then, "Hi ho! Hi ho! Delivering I go!! (Whistling that tune, now, here.)
Hi ho, hi ho!
Hi ho, hi ho! Delivering I go!
(Whistling)
Hi ho! Hi ho! Hi ho, hi ho!"

Man.., Epsom Salts, take me away!!!
I feel like 200 years old! Maybe a fossil. Lol.

Drama queen.

New girl, meet Dave

Dave hates all women

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So, I hear this morning from my driver, who is great, "Glamourgirl, the Supervisor says you didn't go fast enough yesterday."
Holy mother of God! Only a body-builder could have gone faster!
Then today, my first run up to the 34th floor, with a bike, MANY 40# boxes, and several floors on my dolly, the FIRE ALARM for the sky scraper goes off!!!!
We are told to evacuate.
The women in that office said, "It's just a test." After it kept going off, I politely TOLD them to "Get going!"
As we walked down the flights of stairs, I told the people," Y'all would never make it with UPS! Get going!" Lol!!!!
And as Murphys Law would play out, the "All Clear" came on, JUST as the 1st floor touched my feet.
I have to admit, that while I never take breaks, eat, etc., I text my driver and said, "I'm taking a 10 minute break. I'm exhausted!"
Then, "Hi ho! Hi ho! Delivering I go!! (Whistling that tune, now, here.)
Hi ho, hi ho!
Hi ho, hi ho! Delivering I go!
(Whistling)
Hi ho! Hi ho! Hi ho, hi ho!"

Man.., Epsom Salts, take me away!!!
I feel like 200 years old! Maybe a fossil. Lol.
Seriously.....can I get a "Who cares"? You won't have a job in a few weeks and will have lots of free time to "recover."

Last edited: