Ok so I’m very curious as to what it’s gonna take

Thebrownblob

Well yeah that’s true Christ can change hearts and minds. He did for me as I used to be an atheist and a far left idiot. But some of these folks they’re too far gone. When you have men pretending to be women and women killing their unborn children as some sort of Marxist agenda sacrificial ritual for Satan it’s pretty far out
Too far gone? Wasn’t Paul, Saul? Wasn’t he murdering Christians? Was he to far gone?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Individuals can change and have an impact on other individuals.
Nations get the leaders we deserve.
The leaders want this country to be like all the other countries. It's been done before.
Too far gone.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The leaders want this country to be like all the other countries. It's been done before.
Too far gone.
Just like when the Jews wanted a king like all the other nations. Nothing new under the sun.

Thebrownblob

Too far gone.
No doubt, The book says wide is the gate and narrow is the way, and few will enter.

UnionStrong

Dude shouldn’t of let vixen cut his hair!
She was hot though….
8C7ED374-1609-4B42-8F5B-D3E2AE58852F.gif

Dude shouldn’t of let vixen cut his hair!
You know the ending scene when Samson is about to push the pillars and the whole temple down? And his brother just watches him for a few minutes and leaves?

I feel like the temple is the USA, Samson is God, and we are his brother watching what he's about to do.

Just an analogy of course.

UnionStrong

You know the ending scene when Samson is about to push the pillars and the whole temple down? And his brother just watches him for a few minutes and leaves?

I feel like the temple is the USA, Samson is God, and we are his brother watching what he's about to do.

As much as God loved the Jews, he eventually had to pass judgment on them. We’re no different.

newfie

you just bury your head in the sand, yes monarchies are theocratic in nature. The right to rule is given by god to absolute monarchs, god is the only thing above them. The god of their people.

You can ignore this or you can grow up and accept that is the natural state of fundamentalist religion. Oppression and absolute rule to uphold your absolute morality your religion supposedly has.
jesus loves you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

America is blind and committing suicide over the whore of secularism.
Sampson.