Ok so I’m very curious as to what it’s gonna take

floridays

You are describing a direct democracy. We are a constitutional democracy, aka a Republic, which happens to use an electoral college to elect our president. We could have established a popular vote for president, and it wouldn't change our status as a Republic.
You seem to miss the point.
My first point was

Without our Constitutional Republic there would be no United States.
Representatives of the several States would have never agreed to join together under those circumstances.
Period
No matter what you personally want to refer to our Republic as, the fact is our nation would have never existed with a popular vote for the Presidency, thus any other point you make is moot. No less populus state was willing to submit their state sovereignty to form a union where their voice might not be heard. Period

Furthermore for the first 125 years the citizens of the states didn't even vote for their senators.

You choose to hide behind semantics, I'm dealing with the reality of the situation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You seem to miss the point.
My first point was

No matter what you personally want to refer to our Republic as, the fact is our nation would have never existed with a popular vote for the Presidency, thus any other point you make is moot. No less populus state was willing to submit their state sovereignty to form a union where their voice might not be heard. Period

Furthermore for the first 125 years the citizens of the states didn't even vote for their senators.

You choose to hide behind semantics, I'm dealing with the reality of the situation.

Ok

MassWineGuy

Hypocrite much?

Not at all. I can still speak with, relate to and even like most people with very different views than mine. I’m not close-minded or moronic about it. I consider their opinions and if they make no sense in reality I disagree with them.

Show me someone who’s not a hypocrite sometimes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
244BBBB0-9AF9-47EB-AD97-6FD5AC7C7A2D.jpeg

Shi t house lawyers are thick in this one