Ok

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't want to hit them with too much at once...
Savages. One night when I was in Chicago....we ordered pizza from this little Italian place. They call it "bar pizza"...like a thin crust pizza but it's more like Neapolitan pie. Anyway... It was pretty decent.....not bad but they cut the round pie into this tiny little pieces....so instead of 8 slices...you get 25 random shaped wedges. Never seen anything like it....lol

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Savages. One night when I was in Chicago....we ordered pizza from this little Italian place. They call it "bar pizza"...like a thin crust pizza but it's more like Neapolitan pie. Anyway... It was pretty decent.....not bad but they cut the round pie into this tiny little pieces....so instead of 8 slices...you get 25 random shaped wedges. Never seen anything like it....lol
Hmmm....

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

TLDR
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U tell your girlfriend @Kristen to stop posting such awe inspiring crap!

ok, ya got me.

...and it only took two letters, impressive. I thought she was lying about it being ok. Who does that?

Hey pal how's it treating ya!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Ok..... I moved this thread off the UPS Discussions forum this morning instead of just deleting it. Maybe I should have just merged it into some other totally useless thread.