OLCC over PST

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
All five of my notifications are you quoting me. It’s clearly important to you.
Of course. I only quote idiots because I need their respect. Got it.

Remember when you were gone from the board and I was at my wit's end because I couldn't quote you and earn your respect? Me neither.

59 Dano

Still satisfying to let a * manager know that you aren't taking his crap and that he can take his OLCC and shove it. Smart managers know how to deal with problems in an adult way. Maybe one day you will learn how to do that. Probably not though.
It's sad that you'd have to counsel grownups that they have to be at work on time, or that you have to follow directions, or that you can't intentionally have lates because you're pouting, or that you have to show up at work.

I'm out of ops now and dealing with white collar guys. We don't have any of that stuff.

AB831

I'm out of ops now and dealing with white collar guys. We don't have any of that stuff.
Of course. I only quote idiots because I need their respect. Got it.

Remember when you were gone from the board and I was at my wit's end because I couldn't quote you and earn your respect? Me neither.
You literally HAVE to be right all the time. You cannot tolerate someone knowing more than you about something. Beneath your smug exterior is an insecure, sniffling crybaby who just HAS to have the last word. But please…tell us about your white collar job, Mr success story. We’re all SO impressed by your cardboard company accolades.

falcon back

It's sad that you'd have to counsel grownups that they have to be at work on time, or that you have to follow directions, or that you can't intentionally have lates because you're pouting, or that you have to show up at work.

My OLCC I referred to was because I had "fat fingered" my start time on the Power Pad. Since your station skills are lacking, that was one of a few times you couldn't correct. The first manager he brought in declined to validate it because it was a lame conversation. The second manager said my manager was wasting everyone's time but signed off. I was too busy laughing at my jerk manager to care either way. Maybe one day you will learn station operations and have a better idea what LEO and other words mean. Meanwhile, your white collar employees play on a Facebook and Instagram all day and laugh at their idiot manager.

El Morado Diablo

The guys in Office Space had white collar jobs too.

falcon back

White collar guys? You mean the same employees that the company has bought out on several occasions because many are just not needed. The same employees that could not show up to work for weeks and nobody would notice? The same employees that come in late, leave early and are not held accountable for most of their day? The white collar guys and their sorry managers are a cancer to most large companies. People like you and your employees are disposable and maybe the company will do everyone a favor and have a repeat performance of the layoffs from 15 or so years ago.

floridays

Different set of rules clown.
Different ways of calling you on the carpet.
None of that stuff, :bsbullf: , just a collegial bunch of guys to wipe each others ass, white collar guys are a cut above.

You clowns don't have the nuts to absord the blame, you pass it on downstream.

A simple question, one you will think has no merit, I'll try anyway.

What :censored2: courier came up with zap mail?

The point, all the bad decisions, the ones that affect the company, come from the group you seem to be proud to associate with.

Every damn problem the company is dealing with begins with a decision you clowns make.

I said you clowns, I did not mean to include you personally, you aren't able to breathe their rarefied air.

Go ahead, tell me how many snaps Tom Brady took last season.

floridays

White collar guys? You mean the same employees that the company has bought out on several occasions because many are just not needed. The same employees that could not show up to work for weeks and nobody would notice? The same employees that come in late, leave early and are not held accountable for most of their day? The white collar guys and their sorry managers are a cancer to most large companies. People like you and your employees are disposable and maybe the company will do everyone a favor and have a repeat performance of the layoffs from 15 or so years ago.
I like your passion on this, get his ass.

The clown has no idea why the company exists and who brings in the receipts that makes his check possible.

Quite possibly that is the only post you have ever written that would get full approval from the people that have done and still do the job you did.
They will never see it though, I am one of few that haven't blocked you.

You got all that was conveyed to you when you signed on.
Many more were conveyed the same offering yet had a portion, some a large portion stripped away, yet you cannot understand that they are pissed, and vocal.

They have passion, just as I praised you for yours.

You're just another blue collar box humpin dick to him.
Just another lackey that cost him larger bonuses, if you just did his plan, he'd have them.

Nonetheless, get his ass. :thumbup1:

Working4the1%

What’s the salaries of these white collar guys. The more you pay. The easier it gets

59 Dano

You literally HAVE to be right all the time. You cannot tolerate someone knowing more than you about something.
There are millions of people who know more about more things than me and I've been fortunate to have learned much from them and look forward to learning even more from them in the future.

Beneath your smug exterior is an insecure, sniffling crybaby who just HAS to have the last word. But please…tell us about your white collar job, Mr success story. We’re all SO impressed by your cardboard company accolades.
Whatever you say.

59 Dano

My OLCC I referred to was because I had "fat fingered" my start time on the Power Pad. Since your station skills are lacking, that was one of a few times you couldn't correct. The first manager he brought in declined to validate it because it was a lame conversation. The second manager said my manager was wasting everyone's time but signed off. I was too busy laughing at my jerk manager to care either way. Maybe one day you will learn station operations and have a better idea what LEO and other words mean.
The best ops manager I ever had OLCC'd me for something similar a time or two. Said that I'm responsible for properly recording my time, which it is. Wasn't a big deal to me, sorry that it was such an affront to you that you refused to document a conversation. But hey, some people thrive on drama.

Meanwhile, your white collar employees play on a Facebook and Instagram all day and laugh at their idiot manager.
LOL, if they goofed off all day then I'd have been fired looooooooong ago. We're held to standards and required to meet expectations and we're all held accountable for our work. You wouldn't know anything about that.

59 Dano

You mad, bro?

59 Dano

Different set of rules clown.
Different ways of calling you on the carpet.
None of that stuff, :bsbullf: , just a collegial bunch of guys to wipe each others ass, white collar guys are a cut above.
Good work if you can get it.

You clowns don't have the nuts to absord the blame, you pass it on downstream.
If you say so.

A simple question, one you will think has no merit, I'll try anyway.

What * courier came up with zap mail?

The point, all the bad decisions, the ones that affect the company, come from the group you seem to be proud to associate with.

Every damn problem the company is dealing with begins with a decision you clowns make.

I said you clowns, I did not mean to include you personally, you aren't able to breathe their rarefied air.

And it was white collar guys who founded and built a company that gave you a job and sends you a paycheck.

Go ahead, tell me how many snaps Tom Brady took last season.
With or without looking it up?

59 Dano

What’s the salaries of these white collar guys. The more you pay. The easier it gets
You don't want to know, it'd really upset people.

Joking aside, anyone who thinks it gets easier as you advance throughout an organization really has no idea what he's talking about.

falcon back

The best ops manager I ever had OLCC'd me for something similar a time or two. Said that I'm responsible for properly recording my time, which it is. Wasn't a big deal to me, sorry that it was such an affront to you that you refused to document a conversation. But hey, some people thrive on drama.
Wasn't a big deal to me, just a waste of keystrokes. I enjoyed making the a hole nervous while he scrambled to find a manager to validate the documentation. He was a nervous nelly and very poor at his job, very much like you probably are. I took joy in watching him screw up the schedule on a weekly basis and scheduling people that were on vacation to be at work, leaving routes uncovered. The other managers gave him slack to hang himself with every screw up because they grew tired of covering for him. The senior manager finally pulled him out of operations and gave him the CSA's and the administrative employees. I am sure he will find a way to screw that up as well.

falcon back

You mad, bro?
Not a bit. I am retired and living the dream. I was probably working at Federal Express when you were taking naps in kindergarden. I delivered to so many District and Region offices and saw the ineffenciency of their operations. I felt bad delivering people's personal belongings to them when they had the big layoff years ago but when you watched those same employees not doing much of anything when you delivered to their offices, you realized how NOT NEEDED those people are. Sorta like you. You can bad mouth couriers all you want but no courier has ever been laid off. The same can't be said people like you. It happened once, it can happen again. If there is any fairness in the world, you will be first to go.

falcon back

LOL, if they goofed off all day then I'd have been fired looooooooong ago. We're held to standards and required to meet expectations and we're all held accountable for our work. You wouldn't know anything about that.
For once you are correct. I know nothing about being accountable for my work. I am retired.

Working4the1%

Odd that FedEx always offers buy outs to white collar employees..but never topped out couriers. It’s like they value one over the other. Can you say EXPENDABLE