OLCC over PST

AB831

You don't want to know, it'd really upset people.

Joking aside, anyone who thinks it gets easier as you advance throughout an organization really has no idea what he's talking about.
“My job is so hard. You don’t even want to know how much I make.” Wow, your insecurity cuts deep, doesn’t it? Gotta make sure all these blue collar workers (who all seem quite happy, by the way) know just how special you are. Keep trying. We’ll keep laughing.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Wasn't a big deal to me, just a waste of keystrokes. I enjoyed making the a hole nervous while he scrambled to find a manager to validate the documentation. He was a nervous nelly and very poor at his job, very much like you probably are. I took joy in watching him screw up the schedule on a weekly basis and scheduling people that were on vacation to be at work, leaving routes uncovered. The other managers gave him slack to hang himself with every screw up because they grew tired of covering for him. The senior manager finally pulled him out of operations and gave him the CSA's and the administrative employees. I am sure he will find a way to screw that up as well.
Cool story, bro. I'm sure it's 100% real.

59 Dano

Not a bit. I am retired and living the dream. I was probably working at Federal Express when you were taking naps in kindergarden. I delivered to so many District and Region offices and saw the ineffenciency of their operations.
ROTFLMAO!! You saw all sorts of operational inefficiencies at district/region offices while you were stopping by to make deliveries? That doesn't even make sense.

59 Dano

“My job is so hard. You don’t even want to know how much I make.” Wow, your insecurity cuts deep, doesn’t it? Gotta make sure all these blue collar workers (who all seem quite happy, by the way) know just how special you are. Keep trying. We’ll keep laughing.
Guess who doesn't pick up on those tongue-in-cheek comments....

I don't know why you're so more fixated on me in ways that no one else cares about (nor should they). But, hey. It's always great to hear from my #1 fan.

AB831

Guess who doesn't pick up on those tongue-in-cheek comments....

I don't know why you're so more fixated on me in ways that no one else cares about (nor should they). But, hey. It's always great to hear from my #1 fan.
Lame attempt at a deflection

falcon back

ROTFLMAO!! You saw all sorts of operational inefficiencies at district/region offices while you were stopping by to make deliveries? That doesn't even make sense.
Guess you aren't as smart as you think you are. Smokers taking smoke breaks the entire 30/45 minutes I was there unloading pallets. Walking by people and seeing them playing video games on their phones, playing on Facebook and doing plenty of things that are not job related. Maybe you should quit playing on Facebook during your workday and see what your employees are doing during their workday. Maybe you could assist the custodian in his chores. Make yourself useful instead of useless.

59 Dano

Guess you aren't as smart as you think you are. Smokers taking smoke breaks the entire 30/45 minutes I was there unloading pallets. Walking by people and seeing them playing video games on their phones, playing on Facebook and doing plenty of things that are not job related. Maybe you should quit playing on Facebook during your workday and see what your employees are doing during their workday. Maybe you could assist the custodian in his chores. Make yourself useful instead of useless.
Did you see any brown illegals working in Trump supporters' fields on your way out to the district office?

falcon back

You haven't been retired that long according to what you told us here.
Been retired a couple of years, a few years or for some time. Depends of how how define a word. Either way, not worried about anyone in politics, the market is booming and making my check each month rival your paycheck.

MassWineGuy

A co worker today got an OLCC over his PST. The issue was he used 2 different colored inks. The pen he started with gave out, he got another one. Unfortunately with our management we were not surprised.

what does in color matter if the PST was done well? I’d fight the darned thing.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
what does in color matter if the PST was done well? I’d fight the darned thing.
Because OLCC’s are a Tool for Intimidation and can’t be challenged.

Only the simple-minded, and those whose loyalty has been bought and paid for, claim they’re innocuous documentation.

59 Dano

Been retired a couple of years, a few years or for some time. Depends of how how define a word. Either way, not worried about anyone in politics, the market is booming and making my check each month rival your paycheck.
I was going by when you announced your retirement.

59 Dano

Because OLCC’s are a Tool for Intimidation and can’t be challenged.

Only the simple-minded, and those whose loyalty has been bought and paid for, claim they’re innocuous documentation.
Why would someone challenge proof that a conversation was held? Baffling.