OLCC over PST

floridays

Been retired a couple of years, a few years or for some time. Depends of how how define a word. Either way, not worried about anyone in politics, the market is booming and making my check each month rival your paycheck.
Simple question, what is the date that Federal Express, FedEx or any associated company has on their records for voluntary separation for retirement pertaining to you?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Simple question, what is the date that Federal Express, FedEx or any associated company has on their records for voluntary separation for retirement pertaining to you?
@falcon back won’t answer that because he keeps changing his story and most likely he isn’t really retired at all. I’ve asked him to post his retirement badge several times and he refuses.

floridays

@falcon back won’t answer that because he keeps changing his story and most likely he isn’t really retired at all. I’ve asked him to post his retirement badge several times and he refuses.
Understood, I don't need his badge, I just need him to explain how he makes 10% on his defined benefit by letting it sit.

bacha29

Because I am paying an enormous amount each month in retiree insurance premiums because I am not 65. The retiree reimbursement account pays most of it but I could use that money to pay Medicare if I could be eligible before reaching 65
Glad you told me that because early buy into Medicare is one of the provisions of the Biden Administration's "human infrastructure " bill. Then again since you don't need that opportunity and the savings you would continue just to use on yourself and given your relentless personal attacks I'm going to call my congressman and tell him to vote against it and tell my next door neighbor whose son in law is also a US congressman to vote against the bill. You made it clear that you don't need the savings and would spend it on yourself anyway so why should anybody cut you some slack?

After all you keep telling us how your corporate god's retirement plan is second to none. Likewise just as sure as the sun comes up in the morning if you could buy into Medicare that reimbursement account would be reduced accordingly. Fat Freddy ain't going to play your game.

falcon back

Glad you told me that because early buy into Medicare is one of the provisions of the Biden Administration's "human infrastructure " bill. Then again since you don't need that opportunity and the savings you would continue just to use on yourself and given your relentless personal attacks I'm going to call my congressman and tell him to vote against it and tell my next door neighbor whose son in law is also a US congressman to vote against the bill. You made it clear that you don't need the savings and would spend it on yourself anyway so why should anybody cut you some slack?

After all you keep telling us how your corporate god's retirement plan is second to none. Likewise just as sure as the sun comes up in the morning if you could buy into Medicare that reimbursement account would be reduced accordingly. Fat Freddy ain't going to play your game.
Why not call the White House and advice them to stop considering the plan. I am sure Biden is very interested in what you have to say.

bacha29

Why not call the White House and advice them to stop considering the plan. I am sure Biden is very interested in what you have to say.
You're the guy who kept on telling us about how great Fat Freddy's retirement plan is and how nice you've got it in retirement. So if you don't need it and would just spend it on yourself it only stands to reason that the Medicare buy in provision can be deleted improving the chances of the bill passing.

falcon back

You're the guy who kept on telling us about how great Fat Freddy's retirement plan is and how nice you've got it in retirement. So if you don't need it and would just spend it on yourself it only stands to reason that the Medicare buy in provision can be deleted improving the chances of the bill passing.
Retirement is great. Haven't touched either pension but they are getting a great return while I wait on taking them. The medical insurance is about twice what employees pay because the reimbursement account makes up the difference. Nothing I can't handle but paying Medicare premiums would be way better.

bacha29

Retirement is great. Haven't touched either pension but they are getting a great return while I wait on taking them. The medical insurance is about twice what employees pay because the reimbursement account makes up the difference. Nothing I can't handle but paying Medicare premiums would be way better.
Exactly. You plainly admit that you get by quite nicely with your current setup. Therefore, what you want now is pure greed, pure and simple especially given that by your own admission you'd just spend it on yourself.

falcon back

Exactly. You plainly admit that you get by quite nicely with your current setup. Therefore, what you want now is pure greed, pure and simple especially given that by your own admission you'd just spend it on yourself.
So saving money is your definition of greed? You never use a coupon, buy something on sale or try to save money when making a purchase. You really are foolish

bacha29

So saving money is your definition of greed? You never use a coupon, buy something on sale or try to save money when making a purchase. You really are foolish
The foolish part was your attempt to try to make us believe that you're set for life courtesy of Fat Freddy's generous retirement package. I know an Express line haul guy who is trying to go on past normal retirement age in an attempt to knock out as many low earnings years as he can and try to replace them a few higher years in order to bump up his Social Security because it's the only thing he can actually count on.

falcon back

The foolish part was your attempt to try to make us believe that you're set for life courtesy of Fat Freddy's generous retirement package. I know an Express line haul guy who is trying to go on past normal retirement age in an attempt to knock out as many low earnings years as he can and try to replace them a few higher years in order to bump up his Social Security because it's the only thing he can actually count on.
I can't help it if your line haul guy didn't have a good plan and is trying to make up for lost time. If he actually thinks he is gonna live a nice retirement on Social Security, he is badly mistaken. Didn't he enroll in the 401k? Didn't he invest? He is friends with you and you tell us you are the smartest investor on the planet. Why didn't you guide him to a successful retirement. I haven't even touched my company retirement and won't for 3 or 4 more years. 401k is letting me live the dream. You, cactus and tex pissed away your chance at a great retirement and it kills you to see anyone that had a plan and made it pay off when the time came.