Omaha Steak

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
When did we lose the account...............................
Did our usual Xmas order for both sets of parents then started thinking.......
I dont have the normal 5 to 10 styroform boxes everyday this time of year

9.5er

Had several of them this week also. Dropped two off at one house Wednesday. Delivered their amazon yesterday and the Omaha coolers were still sitting in the same spot. Hope there was enough dry ice inside.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Perhaps people figured out how overpriced they are?

I've been averaging maybe only 1 or 2 a week over the last few weeks.
Absolutely !!!
Priced it out earlier in the year for a gift and didn't think I was getting that great of a deal.
Wouldn't stop people in the richer communities I guess. I have about 3 a week as well.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Absolutely !!!
Priced it out earlier in the year for a gift and didn't think I was getting that great of a deal.
Wouldn't stop people in the richer communities I guess. I have about 3 a week as well.

We typically get our stuff from either BJ's Wholesale Club or a local guy that's not far from my building. Same quality, far cheaper.

Anyone else remember when Juniors Cheesecake was all the rage? QVC used to sell those things like hotcakes. Haven't seen one of those in years.

Octave

Still load four or five a day, but that seems less than last year when it was more like four or five in each truck.

raceanoncr

Most went to FDX.....again. On sleeper team, we used to pull trailerS of Steaks a week to Louky. None, now. BUT, as company always says, "They'll be back".......