Omaha Steak

pkgdriver

The steaks in my center today looked like they all were 2nd day air Saturday. Years past they were all most all ground from a 1 day time in transit city/distribution center.

barnyard

KTM rider
I had 4 coolers of Omaha steaks today. Have not had as many as years past, same with the spiral cut honey hams. Have not seen very many of them either.

rod

Retired 22 years
Do you guys still get tons of Swiss Colony Cheese to deliver? There was a time when Swiss colony could double your stop count in a heart beat.

rod

Retired 22 years
Fill up that Model A you drove!

We used to have a seed season in the spring also when everyone got their mail order catalogs from Gurney Seed Company. Everyone had to order those orange trees that would supposedly grow in Minnesota climate and that Zoiza Grass that would supposedly grow in a sandbox. Seed season was even worse than Christmas peak because they had people taking vacations and didn't hire extra help,

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We used to have a seed season in the spring also when everyone got their mail order catalogs from Gurney Seed Company. Everyone had to order those orange trees that would supposedly grow in Minnesota climate and that Zoiza Grass that would supposedly grow in a sandbox. Seed season was even worse than Christmas peak because they had people taking vacations and didn't hire extra help,
Zoysia plugs were always COD

moldsporh

Was a real simple process, del Omaha steaks at any address, it was shipper release.

Couldn't count how many were brought back in our bldg............ignorant.

Octave

While we're on the subject, is it just a Pennsylvania thing or do yall also deliver a shocking amount of wine? There's a home stop for one of the trucks I load that gets around 10-15 cases of wine every two months or so. Then there's a fair amount of wine weekly elsewhere too.

barnyard

KTM rider
While we're on the subject, is it just a Pennsylvania thing or do yall also deliver a shocking amount of wine?

My cover area has been 4-6 cases a week. Already had 1 house that has had 4 cases, 2 at a time, not home for either, SDWC for them too.

Same house had 6 cases for Halloween, 6, 45 lb cases. Load them on the 2 wheeler, roll up the long driveway. Not home. Green light of death goes on an hour later, "Can you retry the wine?"
Me: No
Green light of death 10 minutes later, "What are you dressed up as today?"
Me: Angry white guy.

They picked those up at the center too.