OMG!?!

DS

Fenderbender
I have been accused of looking like this man.
Wanna go fer a drink?
keith-richards11.jpg

I'll trade you--I am having a tube with a camera inserted in both ends Thanksgiving week.

Having done that before I`ll take your offer x2. The only bad part is the gallon of colon flush you`ll have to drink. Mostly because of the taste. I found holding my nose and chugging each portion was as easy as it was going to get.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Having done that before I`ll take your offer x2. The only bad part is the gallon of colon flush you`ll have to drink. Mostly because of the taste. I found holding my nose and chugging each portion was as easy as it was going to get.
A lot of areas just use the 8oz. bottle of magnesium citrate....drink it down and wait for the show !!! It's only like $1.49 on the druggist's shelf.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I agree.
However, I could save a life.
And sometimes, it is good to know you're not alone - dealing with this important stuff.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cat Scan done....no worse for wear. We stopped at Carl's Jr. on the way home.....they have been advertising Hardee's homemade biscuit breakfast sandwiches.......and I wanted to try one. Yummy !! We used to go to Hardee's all the time in Utah. The lady said that Carls bought Hardee's. I didn't know that.

Kind of factors in to this thread in two ways.

Health:
My nephew in CA, a nurse, has collected a group to raise money for someone who is ill in his area by growing mustaches in the month of Nov. Somehow he has talked me into it.

OMG:
At the end of the month I`ll see if said mustache helps the Mrs. say OMG.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kind of factors in to this thread in two ways.

Health:
My nephew in CA, a nurse, has collected a group to raise money for someone who is ill in his area by growing mustaches in the month of Nov. Somehow he has talked me into it.

OMG:
At the end of the month I`ll see if said mustache helps the Mrs. say OMG.
Good cause....but at the end my money says she'll tell you to shave it off.....and you'll 'mutter', "but, but, but...."