On making scratch and qualifying

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The powers that be would see you doing those things and call you out at least at my center idk how everywhere else works. You run you’re gonna either get hurt or tire yourself out quicker it’s common knowledge
No, the “powers that be” won’t call you out. But what do I know, I only drove for a couple of years. Good luck loading again.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The powers that be would see you doing those things and call you out at least at my center idk how everywhere else works. You run you’re gonna either get hurt or tire yourself out quicker it’s common knowledge
Many others have said numbers don’t matter and they’ll manipulate them based on whether they want you in or not lol. Why skip lunch when it doesn’t count against your time I don’t get it
These posts are pretty factually inaccurate.

The numbers do matter.
The people who make it in need to do what it takes.

Many others have said numbers don’t matter and they’ll manipulate them based on whether they want you in or not lol. Why skip lunch when it doesn’t count against your time I don’t get it
Lunch doesn't count against your time, that is correct. However, the work you get done on your lunch does count towards your productivity for the day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don’t skip lunch in that case
You seem to have all the answers and I’am sure you’ll find a better way
Good luck

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Have you ever done any physical work outdoors?
You seem kind of wimpy

Because when you're trying to qualify many drivers clock out for lunch and they take the time to sort out their truck catch their breath and look at Celesta stops that you have to make.

Yes that's technically cheating but that's what made people have done to help them qualify.

Because when you're trying to qualify many drivers clock out for lunch and they take the time to sort out their truck catch their breath and look at Celesta stops that you have to make.

Yes that's technically cheating but that's what made people have done to help them qualify.
That I do do. Eat quickly and look at what I got sort and drive to the next stop

No, the “powers that be” won’t call you out. But what do I know, I only drove for a couple of years. Good luck loading again.
Actually I sorted but I’m not going back to the sort either gonna make it driving or I’ll do something else in life. Wont work in the building again haha

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
111265kYh4ZgBg.gif