On the cutting edge

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
@silverbullet2893 vape will fit though
101695FE-517D-455A-B804-D6D38966957E.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
New uniforms, new technology, new employee classifications, new super hubs...how about we get into the modern times and out of the stone age with shaving, tattoos, and vehicles.
I was thinking if were going so cutting edge with the appearance let’s get rid of the archaic standards.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Nope. I find it very enjoyable listening to people bitch and moan about it. Especially the tattoo people. :)
I actually have no ink but I still think it's time to accept society is changing. Nothing vulgar, unprofessional, or anti-Semitic, and I would have no problems. Now shaving...I friend*n hate it. I would love to rock a goatee or fumanchu or some other crazy duck dynasty look.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I actually have no ink but I still think it's time to accept society is changing. Nothing vulgar, unprofessional, or anti-Semitic, and I would have no problems. Now shaving...I friend*n hate it. I would love to rock a goatee or fumanchu or some other crazy duck dynasty look.
Lol was talking to my brother in law this past weekend. He owns a multi million dollar company that’s in food sales. A large part of what he does is about appearing professional.

He couldn’t believe we still have to shave daily. Even more dumbfounding to him was if we do get a shave waiver we can’t groom it in any way. He’s like so your two choices are shave every day or look like a hobo!!!! That doesn’t make any damn sense

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Lol was talking to my brother in law this past weekend. He owns a multi million dollar company that’s in food sales. A large part of what he does is about appearing professional.

He couldn’t believe we still have to shave daily. Even more dumbfounding to him was if we do get a shave waiver we can’t groom it in any way. He’s like so your two choices are shave every day or look like a hobo!!!! That doesn’t make any damn sense
Policemen, firemen, military, doctors, lawyers, newsmen, and politicians used to epitomize clean daily shaving. Now the demographics have changed and it's a different society. It is becoming more acceptable for these people to sport a day old face of scruff.

We have S*y looking trucks that barely get washed, S*y uniforms that have tears or are faded that don't match the the other pieces we wear, boxes that have footprints on them, rental trucks that advertise another company, and customer service that rivals that of a third world country run by a dictator, yet we better be clean shaven because, because with all the other things they think being unshaven is unprofessional. SMH...

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Policemen, firemen, military, doctors, lawyers, newsmen, and politicians used to epitomize clean daily shaving. Now the demographics have changed and it's a different society. It is becoming more acceptable for these people to sport a day old face of scruff.

We have S*y looking trucks that barely get washed, S*y uniforms that have tears or are faded that don't match the the other pieces we wear, boxes that have footprints on them, rental trucks that advertise another company, and customer service that rivals that of a third world country run by a dictator, yet we better be clean shaven because, because with all the other things they think being unshaven is unprofessional. SMH...
Dont forget the mandatory logo laden socks with shorts.