On the cutting edge

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We have the new polos here and they are actually quite nice. You really feel it when the fall breeze kicks in. The only thing that is stupid is the UPS logo on the back. The reflective material its made out of gets all crinkly in the dryer and doesnt stay flat unless you iron it. It can dig into your back so it feels like a mosquito is constantly poking you all day.

Haven't seen any of these new pants although we did get a box full of safari hats. With the knee socks, vest and hat I wind up looking like
kY6AE7W9bz-QpsqhjCHJ2UYVZ3jh1HgOfCVeEBydTs8.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Your wife is only suppose to have one boyfriend and thats me. Makes me sad she gots others.
friend* that. My wife has only one BF and when that MF calls out, I have to fill in. That dude is about to get his ass kicked up one side and down another.

scooby0048

Dont forget the mandatory logo laden socks with shorts.
The company will buy us jungle boonies and stale breakfast donuts and bagels but we are on our own for socks...

Let us wear black or white no show socks and stop bitching about them not being UPS socks.

allahuakbar

She/Her
Just buy brown no show socks on amazon. Super cheap.

Is Aramark going to provide the socks now though? Someone mentioned in a post they’re giving out socks.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We have the new polos here and they are actually quite nice. You really feel it when the fall breeze kicks in. The only thing that is stupid is the UPS logo on the back. The reflective material its made out of gets all crinkly in the dryer and doesnt stay flat unless you iron it. It can dig into your back so it feels like a mosquito is constantly poking you all day.

Haven't seen any of these new pants although we did get a box full of safari hats. With the knee socks, vest and hat I wind up looking like
kY6AE7W9bz-QpsqhjCHJ2UYVZ3jh1HgOfCVeEBydTs8.jpg
As long as your legs look as nice as his you’re good. :)

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
The company will buy us jungle boonies and stale breakfast donuts and bagels but we are on our own for socks...

Let us wear black or white no show socks and stop bitching about them not being UPS socks.
If the telematics report is good, overallowed is good, shoes are shined, dammit they still have ups socks to fall back on to bitch about.
Besides that, part of that money for the socks is paying for some poor sap center manager for another year of useless employment.
Think of it as an investment in the quality management we all know we can't do without for one minute.

scooby0048

If the telematics report is good, overallowed is good, shoes are shined, dammit they still have ups socks to fall back on to bitch about.
Besides that, part of that money for the socks is paying for some poor sap center manager for another year of useless employment.
Think of it as an investment in the quality management we all know we can't do without for one minute.

At $8 a pair, they could at least throw in a happy ending or a bj.