Tome Needs To Feel The Cuts Too

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Here's a serious question - all the surepost rejects, which there are more and more of now, that are addressed to PO Boxes...what are we supposed to do with them? Hold em for 7 days then RTS if not picked up.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
LOL. So you’ve been here for a few days and you’re another tough guy?
Tough guy? I’m not the one who’s first instinct when I see posts i don’t like or agree with Is to pompously snap and berate people. LOL!

Based on your “I’m exploring past posts”, you’re a creeper too?

PFUD

:rofl:

And don’t even pretend like you aren’t one of those types that flips out when you see a reoccurring theme or question and promptly “corrects” the offender. I, at least, make an attempt to avoid those annoying reposts. But there’s so many it’s bound to happen.

Creeper? I’ll ask again. Are you this guy? You act like what many have described this guy as. LMAO

Attachments

• IMG_7478.jpeg
    IMG_7478.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 4

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Tough guy? I’m not the one who’s first instinct when I see posts i don’t like or agree with Is to pompously snap and berate people. LOL!

And don’t even pretend like you aren’t one of those types that flips out when you see a reoccurring theme or question and promptly “corrects” the offender. I, at least, make an attempt to avoid those annoying reposts. But there’s so many it’s bound to happen.

Creeper? I’ll ask again. Are you this guy? You act like what many have described this guy. LMAO
You need to grow up little boy.
Better yet, go the :censored2: back to wherever you came from; you add no value here.

You seem weird if you have pictures of Dave.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

You need to grow up little boy.
Better yet, go the :censored2: back to wherever you came from; you add no value here.
Triggered! LMFAO

Maybe you shouldn’t go after people so quickly?

But I’ll leave you alone. No need to get that blood pressure so high.

You seem weird if you have pictures of Dave.
Those are straight from this forum. His name shows up allot here man. ALOT. Although he seems to have backed off quite a bit. Thought maybe he was you. He seems to have been annoying just as much as the ole TieGuy I remember.

Brownwind

Here's a serious question - all the surepost rejects, which there are more and more of now, that are addressed to PO Boxes...what are we supposed to do with them? Hold em for 7 days then RTS if not picked up.
Out here we are instructed to forward the sure post P.O. Boxes to the post office regardless of size. (Microwaves, mini fridge, etc) it might be different in the bigger areas.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Out here we are instructed to forward the sure post P.O. Boxes to the post office regardless of size. (Microwaves, mini fridge, etc) it might be different in the bigger areas.
Yah I mean we've been requesting redirect here but if the clerk can't locate the physical address they sit and then get RTSd. Which IMO is defeating the purpose. I'd rather just bring it to the PO so the customer gets their :censored2: than RTS the package.

Brownwind

Yah I mean we've been requesting redirect here but if the clerk can't locate the physical address they sit and then get RTSd. Which IMO is defeating the purpose. I'd rather just bring it to the PO so the customer gets their :censored2: than RTS the package.
We seldom RTS stuff because of our location. I rag on our crew but we collectively know just about everyone. The homesteaders rely heavily on us so we try our best.
(Imagine your kid not getting a gift from grandma) We try despite the stupidity.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

LOL look at Mr “I’m throwing a :censored2:ing tantrum for no reason”.

So, you’re some guy that came crawling back here with a new screen personality.

Very creepy Shirlee.
You’re the only one throwing a tantrum. Basically from the very beginning. And it’s so very pathetic that it bothers you so much that I’ve come back to the forum after so many years. And that I actually tried to do some catching up before I started posting.

I think the real issue here is that you are so used to pompously smarting off to people, especially new ones, and not getting any pushback. Like the adolescent bully that starts crying when someone finally stands up to them. LOL.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You’re the only one throwing a tantrum. Basically from the very beginning. And it’s so very pathetic that it bothers you so much that I’ve come back to the forum after so many years. And that I actually tried to do some catching up before I started posting.

I think the real issue here is that you are so used to pompously smarting off to people, especially new ones, and not getting any pushback. Like the adolescent bully that starts crying when someone finally stands up to them. LOL.
So, you got banned and crawled back pretending to me an adolescent with minimal life experience.
Good Joe.
No one GAF about your “coming back”.
Stop whining for Gods sake..

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

So, you got banned and crawled back pretending to me an adolescent with minimal life experience.
Good Joe.
No one GAF about your “coming back”.
Stop whining for Gods sake..
Dude! You are literally the only one whining! LMFAO!

But seriously man. It’s gonna be OK. Just take a deep breath and let it go. It really isn’t that serious.

And no, I was not banned. Just stop logging on well over 20 years ago. Is that important to you? Because it’s not to me.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
More than 3 9.5 grievances gets you a sit down with your boss , his boss , labor manager local president, steward and BA
Bosses little office was spilling over with all these fatasses in it
Thought the prick of a center manager was gonna cry. labor manager was on his ass hard

Never had another 9.5 problem
Probably thought you were in a feeder locker room for a minute!

DOK

Guilty! And rightfully so. Now tell your false gods to do what they volunteered (and were elected for) to do!

Simply saying...
"Volunteer to go recruit more members.....SCABS....yada yada yada..." is a copout and deflection from the real problem. Either we have a contract or we don't. Blaming those THEY represent when its THEM that won't enforce crystal clear language THEY negotiated (and threatened to strike over) for is BS and more than warrants some "reproach" from the rest of us.

Yes, I have been an active member. But it doesn't matter if those that win the elections won't do what they signed up for.
Takes a lot of energy to keep this level up, I only have enough energy to work, lol. God speed.