"on Time Network"????

Indecisi0n

So we were told today that starting in two weeks we will be going live... are any of you on this already???? we were told also that we will be seeing new drivers, 815 start times and lower dispatches...
Hey man I know you're new here but we don't recommend you using your personal photo as an avatar here for security reasons. Please change it.

dudebro

So we were told today that starting in two weeks we will be going live... are any of you on this already???? we were told also that we will be seeing new drivers, 815 start times and lower dispatches...

We perform the on time network exercise every year around this time. It's like communism, it works in theory, if everyone acts for the greater good. People are selfish though, and the minute some local sort supervisor is running 5 minutes late, he/she holds the loads rather than report 50 service failures, and the cascade rolls through the network and we're back where we were.

I'm not close enough to it to have details, but I do know they've increased the capability of the air network. One sign of this was some group complaining that we're using leased aircraft to supplement the capacity due to "mismanagement".

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Someone splain' this on time thing?
Flavor of month , in feeders they want you to sign a sheet to acknowledge scheduled leave and arrival times ,, it bs. Most loads we pull are never ready and day time feeders who do pick ups in major cites can fall way off schedule because of traffic. , just another way to blame bottom Of the totem pole for the managements short comings

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
A 17 mile to my first pick up thru downtown Boston on the highway on Monday can be 30 minutes , on Tuesday, it could be hour and 20 mins , you think that could mess up the OTN

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Flavor of month , in feeders they want you to sign a sheet to acknowledge scheduled leave and arrival times ,, it bs. Most loads we pull are never ready and day time feeders who do pick ups in major cites can fall way off schedule because of traffic. , just another way to blame bottom Of the totem pole for the managements short comings
We had a grievance on that as soon as they brought it up. BA told everyone not to sign it.

dudebro

We had a grievance on that as soon as they brought it up. BA told everyone not to sign it.
Not that anyone has to sign it anyway, but that's more to prove the manager actually spoke to the driver than to hold the driver accountable to anything.