"on Time Network"????

Trackless in brown

So we were told today that starting in two weeks we will be going live... are any of you on this already???? we were told also that we will be seeing new drivers, 815 start times and lower dispatches...

Poop Head

Judge me.
lower dispatches...
tenor.gif

Box Ox

we were told also that we will be seeing new drivers, 815 start times and lower dispatches...

Yep, heard it all before. Folks will be right back here saying it's not anything like management sold it as.

And let's keep in mind that this could just be a playing nice during the contract negotiation period thing to squeeze out some more yes votes.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It's the chicken and the egg. We can't start earlier because drivers get back too late. We could get back earlier if we started earlier.

El Correcto

god is dead
So we were told today that starting in two weeks we will be going live... are any of you on this already???? we were told also that we will be seeing new drivers, 815 start times and lower dispatches...
None of this sounds right to me. They are going to start us early so they can put less work on our trucks and add routes?
Are they planning on handing out socks and cell phones as well?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I asked a mgmt person about this, they basically said it was lip service and not to expect any changes, and the obligatory "you have been here for how long, you know what to expect.."

summersaltstains

Our Monday start time pushed back 30 minute's and we have had so many firings recently I don't see this happening any time soon. I have worked at least 11 hours (usually 12) everyday for the past two weeks as a part time cover driver. I really don't see this happening at all in my center.