On topic.. Hub for over 5 years. What jobs besides driver can I attain?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This is something you should be inquiring about and understanding about your personal being. When it comes to your personal health this is a time when ignorance is not bliss. I would be asking a million questions as to what is wrong with me. Knowing is half the battle.

Don't be so damned reasonable. This is BC!

You doing the same run tomorrow?

This is something you should be inquiring about and understanding about your personal being. When it comes to your personal health this is a time when ignorance is not bliss. I would be asking a million questions as to what is wrong with me. Knowing is half the battle.
While I see where you're coming from, I've only had one appointment since this happened in April. Apparently the doctor is very busy and I was still in the beginning of my recovery when I saw him initially. Had I had my wits about me then, I would've been bombarding him with questions. Personal doctor, not UPS

Cementups

Box Monkey
Don't be so damned reasonable. This is BC!

You doing the same run tomorrow?

Sorry, I never saw this until now. I actually ran up to Painted Post today, swapped my trailer with a guy from buffalo and turned around and went right back to HARPA. I didn't stop for lunch until I got back to the hub.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Sorry, I never saw this until now. I actually ran up to Painted Post today, swapped my trailer with a guy from buffalo and turned around and went right back to HARPA. I didn't stop for lunch until I got back to the hub.

North around 7:30ish or south around 2:00-2:30?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Where is this new hub in central PA being built? How far is that from HARPA?
New hub in CPa?

We have a new one in Carlisle. It was supposed to open already and there was disputes between the union and UPS and UPS nixed it. Now apparently UPS has purchased the building instead of leasing it as they were and will MAYBE be moving package guys out there by peak. That was the last I heard.