(On topic please) UPS made about 12.9 Billion Net Profits last year. I think they can give us the required water even when it’s hard and costs money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Drinking water in the South isn’t enough! UPS can provide all the water you want and everything else that would help and it still wouldn’t help some guys. Diet, genetics, and many other factors go in too this! Get Liquid IV powder!
Nah man! Go to the corner store and getcha one of them ghetto pickles out of the jar on the counter! If you ask real nice, Ahmed might let you take a swig of the juice!

Integrity

Binge Poster
You need a hobby or something. You actually took time to get on here to complain about water to drink at work . If you can’t figure out how to get water without UPS helping you , you need help .
Did you read the original post to this thread?

JL 0513

I don't even drink water. Probably why so many guys drop is because they're only drinking water. Gotta replace electrolytes, sugars, and salts that you sweat out all day. Lots of Gatorade/Powerade for me. Plus some other drinks mixed in.

My building has been getting pallets of water bottles. More this year than ever. Not sure what changed. I don't think they need to be required to supply water for drivers leaving the building all day. Why would they? I need lunch too or I might die. Shouldn't they buy me lunch? I don't even grab the free bottles.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It is not the same thread.

It is covering a different aspect of the water situation at UPS.
I'd rather see your blubbering opinions on egresses.
OSHA does not require any company to have a drinking fountain in their truck.
You bring enough water to help you function or you buy some drinks to keep you hydrated during the course of your day.
You're taking an OSHA rule for stationary buildings and transfixing it to transport. You're wrong !!!!

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
You bring enough water to help you function or you buy some drinks to keep you hydrated during the course of your day.
You're taking an OSHA rule for stationary buildings and transfixing it to transport. You're wrong !!!!
Exactly, this OP sounds like a woke-snowflake. The OP has quickly become an embarrassment to themselves without even knowing it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don't even drink water. Probably why so many guys drop is because they're only drinking water. Gotta replace electrolytes, sugars, and salts that you sweat out all day. Lots of Gatorade/Powerade for me. Plus some other drinks mixed in.

My building has been getting pallets of water bottles. More this year than ever. Not sure what changed. I don't think they need to be required to supply water for drivers leaving the building all day. Why would they? I need lunch too or I might die. Shouldn't they buy me lunch? I don't even grab the free bottles.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.