(On topic please) UPS made about 12.9 Billion Net Profits last year. I think they can give us the required water even when it’s hard and costs money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebrownblob

Yes. That is the reason for my reply which was:

Please show me where this responsibility falls on the employee in the OSHA information regarding adequate supplies of water at the work site.

Do you even know how much water is an adequate supply?

I think many don’t.
Back on ignore you go where you belong

Box Ox

How are these comments advancing the topic?

You don’t have to visit this thread, you know what the topic is.

Is it fair that you just visit this thread to through throw shade at me or the topic?

This type of unfair posting can be very distracting.

If you would be so kind, please give me a break.

I have never done anything to any of you except be different and have different points of view and reasons for enjoying the BC.

You do realize that the critical responses you're receiving are mostly from current and former drivers who think you're being ridiculous, yes?

Integrity

Binge Poster
So you’re saying then, that every morning management needs to go in every truck, multiply the weight of the driver by ounces of water they have there to insure they have adequate water?
I never said that.

Where in my previous reply or any post did I ever suggest this sort of thing?

upschuck

I never said that.

Where in my previous reply or any post did I ever suggest this sort of thing?
If the driver had to go get the water, would it not be the driver's responsibility to provide water for themselves? If they didn't do that, than no water would be available for them.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You do realize that the critical responses you're receiving are mostly from current and former drivers who think you're being ridiculous, yes?
I would be glad to talk discuss this further in private conversation.

I don’t want the detractors or their posts to be the topic.

Have you read the original post?

If so, any thoughts or opinions about it?

AccidentProne

Let me guess integrity is it going on and on about OSHA regulations? 😂
It's honestly funnier to read the replies than it is to read his incompetent garbage logic.

I do wish that when you ignore someone, it blocks all their replies from you seeing it, just a blank reply with BLOCKED over it. Same with Quotes.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes I’m going to go work in 100° heat all week and I want to hear from a condescending, no nothing, that I have a little respect for about how to do my job?
In light of these hazardous conditions do you know what the recommended supply of water to have with you for your entire shift?

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's honestly funnier to read the replies than it is to read his incompetent garbage logic.

I do wish that when you ignore someone, it blocks all their replies from you seeing it, just a blank reply with BLOCKED over it. Same with Quotes.
Do you know what the recommended supply of water when working in hot conditions is?

Integrity

Binge Poster
If the driver had to go get the water, would it not be the driver's responsibility to provide water for themselves? If they didn't do that, than no water would be available for them.
Who gets it is not relevant. It is clear, the employer is responsible for the provision of water at the work site. At least to me it is.

Integrity

Binge Poster
He will never answer that, only deflect.

His line of questioning is borderline harassment.

I think you mean...bullying.
How are these comments advancing the topic?

You don’t have to visit this thread, you know what the topic is.

Is it fair that you just visit this thread to throw shade at me or the topic?

This type of unfair posting can be very distracting it is also unfair to those volunteering to moderate discussions on the BC.

If you would be so kind, please give me a break.

I have never done anything to any of you except be different and have different points of view and reasons for enjoying the BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.