"On Topic" - rules regarding smoking in package cars.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
She might break you ... you better say "a" beer and "a" piece of pizza.
Also, as with any specific activity, muscle memory and conditioning specific to that activity is more important than "general" fitness.

Pretty much she (she being bb58) would kick the newbie's butt out of the building.

NEnewbie

I feel like an elf.
She might break you ... you better say "a" beer and "a" piece of pizza.
Also, as with any specific activity, muscle memory and conditioning specific to that activity is more important than "general" fitness.

I know, I was just fooling around with him. He has been tough on me so I am busting his chops a little. :fishbashsmile:

Back to normal thread world.

upsgrunt

I will be honest I was hired to come in at peak when UPS has it's most volume and stress and handled it very well. It's my impression the rest of the year is not as difficult so I know I can handle this job when I am given the chance.

How much friggin stress can be involved with a driver helper- showing up on time?

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
...No BS here, do you know what CrossFit is? I am also very young and in great shape thanks to CrossFit.

I would gladly show you if you were my driver.

Crossfit is not the.body by UPS workout....I could run circles around you all the live long day...with a cigarette in my hand..lol

crossfit-fat-kid-meme-generator-he-asked-do-i-even-lift-i-asked-him-does-he-even-crossfit-cc9f01.jpg