Once again I had another post removed.

He's never had ANY posts deleted. What the hells he talking about???

I didn't know TOS had kids of internet surfing age?

What I want to know is why the two pop up ads have one for performance parts for my car and the other for cream that will increase a woman's breast size?

Will the hopped up car get the woman with larger breasts or if I get my wife a boob job will she then allow me to spend an equal amount on my car?

over9five

Staff member
I didn't know TOS had kids of internet surfing age?

What I want to know is why the two pop up ads have one for performance parts for my car and the other for cream that will increase a woman's breast size?

Will the hopped up car get the woman with larger breasts or if I get my wife a boob job will she then allow me to spend an equal amount on my car?
I would try the boob job for wifey.

I see the same 2 stewards are on here pushing this concession filled contract!! STILL WAITING ON YOUR RAISES!!! I'll keep VOTING NO !!

Last edited by a moderator:

stink219

I see the same 2 clowns are on here pushing this concession filled contract!! STILL WAITING ON YOUR RAISES!!! I'll keep VOTING NO !!
Just because you don't know how to police your contract doesn't mean everybody can't either. One of my buddies is a steward one center over, he has the most people on the 9.5 list in the Easter region. REGION!

sad-clown.jpg
The Mods only delete a post (rarely threads) when the poster does not abide by the Terms Of Service (TOS).

You can view them here: Brown Cafe - UPS info for UPSers - Brown Cafe Terms of Service

For instance, referring to others as "clowns" will get the word "clown" replaced or deleted.

Deleted posts and now clown racism. BC has gone to hell.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Anybody can look on the original poster's profile and read what he has posted. I just did and there isn't anything deleted at all. And what exactly has any of the mod staff removed? Nothing, maybe he is confusing this account with a different name he may be trolling with.

There are plenty of pro TDU threads and members on this site, you can still see a lot of members voting against the contract. I and several other mods posted on this site that we voted against it too. I don't understand the false statement by the thread starter.

Anybody can look on the original poster's profile and read what he has posted. I just did and there isn't anything deleted at all. And what exactly has any of the mod staff removed? Nothing, maybe he is confusing this account with a different name he may be trolling with.

There are plenty of pro TDU threads and members on this site, you can still see a lot of members voting against the contract. I and several other mods posted on this site that we voted against it too. I don't understand the false statement by the thread starter.

Dont mess with Scratch!..............the only thing he deletes..is that garbage peice of paper, UPS prints out on us!