Once again I had another post removed.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We do have some very vocal TDU haters on this site. But if you go far back before the last IBT election and before this contract, there are a lot of anti-Hoffa threads and posts on here too. I was urging "Vote NO" as my signature line for a while. As a mod, we don't delete threads or posts by what the poster's political belief's are. We could not care one bit one way or another. What we do edit or delete is how some posters chose to state their beliefs. Leave the personal attacks and comparisons to genitalia out of the conversation, and you will be fine.

We do have some very vocal TDU haters on this site. But if you go far back before the last IBT election and before this contract, there are a lot of anti-Hoffa threads and posts on here too. I was urging "Vote NO" as my signature line for a while. As a mod, we don't delete threads or posts by what the poster's political belief's are. We could not care one bit one way or another. What we do edit or delete is how some posters chose to state their beliefs. Leave the personal attacks and comparisons to genitalia out of the conversation, and you will be fine.
didnt Stink like the TDU back then???.lol

The mods and the pro HOFFA people should not be deleting our threads and comments!! This is a forum!!!

The only one that..................is pro Hoffa............is Hoffa.......the mods dont give a flying .friend...........about sellout Hoffa!...............they are all clowns.lmao..................oh did I say that out loud???....sorry...........................not really!

Theking30

SHORTY
Ok I am not a troll. Maybe my I pad just screwed up, I apologize for saying a post was deleted . Although you did say I never had one deleted, yet the last time you explained to me why it was. You suspected me as a troll. Do you suspect someone to be a troll if they agree with everything you believe in. It is all over now, thanks for MSNBC view point.
oh yeah so glad local 89 pasted that vote cause we were holding everyone up on getting your raise. So where is it?

BrownBrokeDown

oh yeah so glad local 89 pasted that vote cause we were holding everyone up on getting your raise. So where is it?

Did they use Elmer's or the offbrand? Now that I think about it, hopefully not either one. I personally prefer a superglue or Gorilla glue depending on the application. Not sure which would be better in this case.

jk. Dude, just take a deep breath...it will be all good.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ok I am not a troll. Maybe my I pad just screwed up, I apologize for saying a post was deleted . Although you did say I never had one deleted, yet the last time you explained to me why it was. You suspected me as a troll. Do you suspect someone to be a troll if they agree with everything you believe in. It is all over now, thanks for MSNBC view point.

LOL ... I just don't know what to say but this is entertaining.

They are showing a movie on JFK on the National Geographic channel.
They don't bring up any of the conspiracy stuff.
​I know that will send you off the deep end.

PS - iPad is one word, small "i", BIG "P".