One In 5 Young Adults Doing Absolutely Nothing

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
well i think imperialism is reality but some ppl turn a blind eye. its nothing new, previous empires populace had glowing reviews for their govt's actions too.
If you applied the same generalizations you do to government towards some protected group, you'd be labeled a bigot, and shunned in almost all areas of society.

Perhaps instead of painting with such a broad brush, you should instead make more targeted comments that will be more informed, and more useful?

rickyb

If you applied the same generalizations you do to government towards some protected group, you'd be labeled a bigot, and shunned in almost all areas of society.

Perhaps instead of painting with such a broad brush, you should instead make more targeted comments that will be more informed, and more useful?
i dont get it.

me and my buddy whos a car nut think that most ppl dont know anything about cars, and i said the same must be true for politics. do people know anything? at the union car wash job most ppl thought that since its a toyota and reliable its automatically a good car.

bacha29

When was the last time you saw a kid looking to mow grass? They can make good money doing that if they don't mind sweating a bit.
The reason who don't see them is because of potential homeowner liability. This in turn helps to explain why you see lawncare companies out there. They are registered have state licensing and are insured.

bacha29

The reason who don't see them is because of potential homeowner liability. This in turn helps to explain why you see lawncare companies out there. They are registered have state licensing and are insured.
Ok DIDO and OAG . Answer this question. You grant that minor permission to cut your grass and he cuts a toe off or incurs some other serious injury while performing the task of cutting your grass who do you think the parents are coming after along with CYS or law enforcement?