One liners, short jokes, funny sayings, puns, etal

moreluck

golden ticket member
Saints Dominic, Francis of Assisi, and Ignatius of Loyola are transported back in time and place to the birth of Our Lord.St. Dominic, seeing the Incarnation of the Word, is sent into ecstasy.St. Francis, seeing God become a helpless child, is overcome with humility.St. Ignatius of Loyola takes Mary and Joseph aside and asks, “Have you given any thought to his education?”

moreluck

golden ticket member
92e7101cbb5e3a7bdb543401efa19f4f.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The biggest joke of all.....you wake up and you're 70!!!
Seems like I fell asleep at 15 or 16 and everything flew by!!
Use that good china, don't put off those dreams. When you catch yourself saying..."some day...." do it now!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
They sell book lights now, a little spotlight you attach to your book. You know, I actually thought about buying one of these, and then I remembered, I own a lamp.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mrs. Applebaum was surprised when she saw her son Burt at home. 'Why are you home from school so early?' asked Mrs. Applebaum.
'I was the only one who could answer a question,” replied Burt.
'Oh, really?” said Mrs. Applebaum proudly. “What was the question?'
'Who threw the eraser at the principal?'

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I hope you didn't take it personally, Reverend," an embarrassed woman said after a church service, "when my husband walked out during your sermon."
"I did find it rather disconcerting," the preacher replied.
"It's not a reflection on you," insisted the church goer. "Ralph has been been walking in his sleep since childhood."

moreluck

golden ticket member
A kind of weird college professor asked his class a question: "If Philadelphia is 100 miles from New York and Chicago is 1060 miles from Philadelphia and Los Angles is 2177 miles from Chicago,... how old am I?"
One student in the back of the class raised his hand and when called upon said, "Professor you're 44."
The Professor said, "You're absolutely correct, but tell me, how did you arrive at the answer so quickly?"
The student said, "You see professor, I have a brother; he's 22, and he's only half nuts."

moreluck

golden ticket member
“Now that looks like a happily married couple,” remarked the husband.
“Don’t be too sure, dear,' began the wife. 'They're probably saying the same thing about us.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
"The wife and I had hardly finished one argument when I screwed up and started another one."
"How'd you do that?"
"Well, you know when you're done with a big fight your significant other suggests a little 'make-up sex'?"
"Yeah."
"I guess it wasn't the right time for me to ask, 'Does it have to be with you?'"

moreluck

golden ticket member
According to the Knight-Ridder News Service, the inscription on the metal bands used by the U.S. Department of the Interior to tag migratory birds has been changed. The bands used to bear the address of the Washington Biological Survey, abbreviated, "Wash. Biol. Surv." until the agency received the following letter from an Arkansas camper:
"Dear Sirs: While camping last week I shot one of your birds. I think it was a crow. I followed the cooking instructions on the leg tag and I want to tell you it was horrible."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Two guys from Blount County are sittin' in a boat on Douglas Lakefishing and suckin' down beer when all of a sudden Bill says, "I think I'm going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 6 months."
Earl sips his beer and says, "You better think it over - women like that are hard to find."