What a human sees: A Beauteful sandy beach
what a cat sees: The worlds largest litter box
WHAT A HUMAN SEES: A new couch
WHAT A CAT SEES: A new scraching post
What a human sees: a new Pet fish
What a cat sees: A Tasty snack

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whoever invented knock-knock jokes should get a no-bell prize.

What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator.

Two peanuts walk into a bar...one was a salted.

Jokes about German sausage are the 'wurst'.

moreluck

golden ticket member
After a two-week vacation, a man returned to his office and one of his fellow workers asked him what kind of time he'd had.
"I spent the whole two weeks helping my wife paint the rooms in our house," he groaned.
"Does she do that often?"
"Well," he replied, "when we moved in a few years ago, the guest room was nine by twelve. Now it's eight by eleven!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
During the American Revolution...what did you call a scared and frightened militiaman fleeing down the same road as a British Loyalist?
Chicken catch a Tory!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dear John,
I have been unable to sleep since I broke off our engagement. Won't you forgive and forget? Your absence is breaking my heart. I was a fool, nobody can take your place.
All my love,
Belinda. xxxxoooxxxx

P.S. Congratulations on winning last week's Powerball lottery.

moreluck

golden ticket member
During the American Revolution...what did you call a scared and frightened militiaman fleeing down the same road as a British Loyalist?
Chicken catch a Tory!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't realize how bad of a driver I was until my navigation system said:
"IN 400 FEET, DO A SLIGHT RIGHT, STOP, AND LET ME OUT."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Delta Airlines recently introduced a special half-fare rate for wives accompanying their husbands on business trips.
Anticipating some valuable testimonials, the publicity department of the airline sent out letters to all the wives of businessmen who had used the special rates, asking how they enjoyed their trip.
Responses are still pouring in asking, "What trip?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Ever since we got married, my wife has tried to change me. She got me to stop drinking, smoking and running around until all hours of the night. She taught me how to dress well, enjoy the fine arts, gourmet cooking, classical music, even how to invest in the stock market."

"Sounds like you may be bitter because she changed you so drastically," remarked his friend.

"I'm not bitter. Now that I'm so improved, she just isn't good enough for me."

moreluck

golden ticket member
A guy is doing some handyman work at a house. Across the room is a large gray parrot on a perch. The family dog comes into the room and jumps up on the couch. The parrot says, “Get off the couch!” and the dog jumps down immediately.
A small child comes into the room with toys and the parrot says, “Go to your room!” and the child picks up his toys leaves without hesitation.
The guy turns to the parrot and says, “I’ve never seen anything like that before.'
The parrot looks at the guy and says, “Get back to work

moreluck

golden ticket member
A tourist climbed out of his car in downtown Washington, D.C. He said to a man standing near the curb, "Listen, I'm going to be only a couple of minutes. Would you watch my car while I run into this store?"
"What?" the man huffed. "Do you realize that I am a member of the United States Senate?"
"Well no," the tourist said, "I didn't realize that. But it's all right. I'll trust you anyway."

moreluck

golden ticket member
PROBLEM: A thief wanted to rob a Chicago bar before it opened.
SOLUTION: He removed the lock from the front door and pulled.
NOT EVEN CLOSE: He pulled and pulled and finally left, having never opened the door - or noticed the sign that
read "PUSH".

moreluck

golden ticket member
'The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine.'
-- Abraham Lincoln

moreluck

golden ticket member
A father was reading Bible stories to his young son.
He read, "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city. But his wife looked back and was turned to salt."
His son asked, "What happened to the flea?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Coffee shops that have gone full-caf on the punny names-----

Sconehenge (Berkeley)
Sisters' Sludge (Minneapolis)
Rimsky-Korsakoffee House (Portland)
Freudian Sip (Northridge)