One Year Ago Today

fishtm2001

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Dotard

fishtm2001

I want everyone to remember these posts when they accuse me of having TDS. I could be a lot worse. 🤣
First donald said he was being sarcastic. Then he said he was talking/joking with the reporters. Funny thing was he was clearly addressing Dr Birx and the other officials.

Box Ox

fishtm2001

not fake/ Quoted directly
Doctors warned the president's idea could have fatal results.
Pulmonologist Dr Vin Gupta told NBC News: "This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it's dangerous.
"It's a common method that people utilise when they want to kill themselves."
Kashif Mahmood, a doctor in Charleston, West Virginia, tweeted: "As a physician, I can't recommend injecting disinfectant into the lungs or using UV radiation inside the body to treat Covid-19.
"Don't take medical advice from Trump."
John Balmes, a pulmonologist at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, warned that even breathing fumes from bleach could cause severe health problems.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Dotard

First donald said he was being sarcastic. Then he said he was talking/joking with the reporters. Funny thing was he was clearly addressing Dr Birx and the other officials.

not fake/ Quoted directly

Doctors warned the president's idea could have fatal results.
Pulmonologist Dr Vin Gupta told NBC News: "This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it's dangerous.
"It's a common method that people utilise when they want to kill themselves."
Kashif Mahmood, a doctor in Charleston, West Virginia, tweeted: "As a physician, I can't recommend injecting disinfectant into the lungs or using UV radiation inside the body to treat Covid-19.
"Don't take medical advice from Trump."
John Balmes, a pulmonologist at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, warned that even breathing fumes from bleach could cause severe health problems.
Have you ever considered if retiring might have been a mistake?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day

Dotard
I searched for the word bleach in the quote but couldn't find it. Can you highlight it?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Screenshot_20210423-153046_Chrome.jpg

Dotard
I remember one year ago very well It was nice that everybody was being a hero and staying at home and making my job a whole lot easier by having every giant AA hole in the world not driving

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Dotard

Dotard was definitely addressing dr.birx.