Ah, The Memories

fishtm2001

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute," Trump mused out loud during Thursday's daily propaganda blitz. He was discussing the fact that ordinary household disinfectants will kill the virus on countertops and other hard surfaces. "Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning, because, you see, it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs?

"I'm not a doctor," Trump added. "I'm like a person who has a good you-know-what," pointing to his head.

fishtm2001

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute," Trump mused out loud during Thursday's daily propaganda blitz. He was discussing the fact that ordinary household disinfectants will kill the virus on countertops and other hard surfaces. "Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning, because, you see, it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs?

"I'm not a doctor," Trump added. "I'm like a person who has a good you-know-what," pointing to his head.

Box Ox

4nwgu9.jpg

newfie

dialysis? suddenly innovation is a bad thing