One Year Today That George Took a Knee.

floridays

I certainly don’t think I’m this super righteous guy because of it. I just literally don’t know what else to do, I’d much rather take myself out of the battle than force myself to participate in something that I think is a sham.
I’m not saying that I think they’re all pre determined. I’m not saying that the result is always rigged or fixed.
But who gets there? Who gets to the dance. Getting to the dance doesn’t seem to have much to do with gaining the support of the American people.
Hilary vs Trump? I’m still laughing about that. You’ve got to be kidding me with that bs. I still can’t hardly believe that’s what we were spoonfed and we just ate it up.
I ran to vote for Trump the second time, no one spoon feeds me. Didn't vote in his first election, sat that one out. He proved himself to me, the man truly loves the country and law abiding Americans. Someone prove me wrong.
Don't vote until you can vote for someone.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yes critical race theory is racist.
Do you support it out of ignorance or because you're a racist?
Your masters only recently told you that CRT is racist. That’s why you believe it 👍
You’re a good little conservative soldier, DIDO. Vehemently being conservative no matter what, all the time.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah yeah.
Making your overlords proud
ADD88B3F-3215-4F9C-9F52-07D7E6810837.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Bottom 10 fallacy

Picking a side and blindly voting along a chosen party path discourages critical thinking; and case by case consideration.
Open your mouth wide! Here comes the airplane! Here comes the airplane!
Critical this critical that.
Maybe you should shut up and listen, go read that book we discussed when it drops.
I spend probably 6-8 hours a day with my mouth shut just listening to people discuss stuff.

El Correcto

god is dead
As do I
What do you listen to? Only conservative views I take it 😂
Wrong I just got done finishing pt 2 of a 2+ hour long podcast called behind the bastards with an antifa host bitching about the leader of Israel and the palestinian conflict. It was very uninformative and selective in what it chooses to present.
I just like to understand what I am arguing against and how evil you scumbags are.

El Correcto

god is dead
The guy kept saying we aren’t going to go into military conflicts here or dive into that history, mainly because the Palestinians military is comprised of terrorist who target civilians and Israel’s military is comprised of stopping that.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Wrong I just got done finishing pt 2 of an hour long podcast called behind the bastards with an antifa host bitching about the leader of Israel and the palestinian conflict. It was very uninformative and selective in what it chooses to present.
I just like to understand what I am arguing against and how evil you scumbags are.
I love it. Somehow I am in the same club as antifa guy 😂 laughed out loud
Glad to hear that the content you’re taking in is diverse!

El Correcto

god is dead
I love it. Somehow I am in the same club as antifa guy 😂 laughed out loud
Glad to hear that the content you’re taking in is diverse!
If you voted for Biden that is who you are voting along side, that is the agenda you promote. You play this stupid game of I am not like all those big bad leftists I just mostly agree with all the good stuff!
There is no good stuff you nincompoop, there are lies that get them what they want.