One Year Today That George Took a Knee.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Whenever a cop shoots a black person? Case by case consideration because you're totally not a robot?
Wtf are you talking about? You know that recent one of the lady with the knife trying to stab the other one in the neck??
Shot her ass down, and it was the right thing to do. The cop prevented a murder.
Cops are just like any other profession: there’s good ones and bad ones

Box Ox

Wtf are you talking about? You know that recent one of the lady with the knife trying to stab the other one in the neck??
Shot her ass down, and it was the right thing to do. The cop prevented a murder.
Cops are just like any other profession: there’s good ones and bad ones

Black 16 year old shot and killed while trying to murder another girl in Columbus OH | Current Events

You never even posted in the thread about that incident. Not once. Easy to pretend which way you'd go now. But you probably would have been tag teaming with the hard lefties in there had you actually participated in it. You're just as much of a "RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACISSSTTT" screaming cop hater as any of the hard lefties on here.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Black 16 year old shot and killed while trying to murder another girl in Columbus OH | Current Events

You never even posted in the thread about that incident. Not once. Easy to pretend which way you'd go now. But you probably would have been tag teaming with the hard lefties in there had you actually participated in it. You're just as much of a "RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACISSSTTT" screaming cop hater as any of the hard lefties on here.
Ox, you tool bag. You gotta stop obsessing over me. Everything you write reeks of desperation. To prove me wrong or something.
I’m wrong sometimes. That’s ok

newfie

“Sigh”
I wanted to vote for he and Ron Paul in the primaries in 2008, first year I was eligible
The ballot I got tried to force me to choose whether or not I’m going to vote
Repulican
Or
Democrat
I ripped the paper up and threw it away. I think the US presidency is the biggest dog and pony show in the world. Nobody gets there without passing certain protocols that certain individuals who possess all the money are looking for, at that particular time. That includes “drain the swamp” Don.
I’ve never voted for presidency; I’ve never believed in the presidential voting system. It’s been riddled with criminal and shady activity since the 2nd election in the history of the country.
You guys can have it. Count me out.
ah yes the guy that is too smart to participate and can thus absolve himself of all blame or responsibility

newfie

Bottom 10 fallacy

Picking a side and blindly voting along a chosen party path discourages critical thinking; and case by case consideration.
Open your mouth wide! Here comes the airplane! Here comes the airplane!
who says were blindly voting a side. If trump had run democrat i would have voted for him there. If you really like rand paul then support the man

rod

Retired 22 years
On the news tonight they had a segment on how the areas that got burned out in Minneapolis are rebuilding. Most of it still looks like a war zone. I told the wife what a waste of money it was to rebuild--they will just burn in down again. Meanwhile the Governor was on saying how he needs money from the Feds to rebuild. I say friend-em.