Online Retirement (Non Union) SS Earnings Statement

Brownwifey

I'm looking for recent management retirees for some info. Some coworkers indicated UPS Pension folks asked for their social security earnings statement as part of the retirement/management pension process.

I just filled out the online retirement request and printed the documents which have to be signed. Nowhere does it ask for SS earnings statement. I'm wondering if I missed something? Don't trust HR to tell me, hey, you skipped something.

Did anyone who recently filled out the retirement/mgmt pension forms and have to provide ss lifetime earnings statement? If so, where in the process did it ask for this?

Any help is appreciated. My husband has had a LONG career and is ready for the next chapter. I want to make it as smooth as possible.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
He hasn't had any questions about his future after the company until now?

Or he doesn't still have any questions and it's mostly you concerned?

Just wondering why the wifey has to do all of this when he should have been on top of it throughout his long career.

Brownwifey

Look guys, I'm not looking to fight with union folks. Just looking for information. Brown Cafe used to be a good place for that. I hope with Cheryl gone, it hasn't gone that far downhill.

Alright, jackass. He is on top of his stuff. That's why he's ready for retirement after a long and successful career. He also happens to be married to a capable individual. I am doing this for him because I love him and want to help. He deserves a smooth retirement.

Hubby's been with UPS since before you were just a stain in your daddy's shorts. If you have nothing to contribute, crawl back under your rock.

Moderators, can you please shut this guy up? I genuinely came here for help. Not looking to be harrassed by some bitter smartass. If so, I'll retract the "stain" part :) Not the rock.
Nice snappy comeback

In your face @NAHimGOOD

Seriously ask @Dragon he might be able to help you out.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm looking for recent management retirees for some info. Some coworkers indicated UPS Pension folks asked for their social security earnings statement as part of the retirement/management pension process.

I just filled out the online retirement request and printed the documents which have to be signed. Nowhere does it ask for SS earnings statement. I'm wondering if I missed something? Don't trust HR to tell me, hey, you skipped something.

Did anyone who recently filled out the retirement/mgmt pension forms and have to provide ss lifetime earnings statement? If so, where in the process did it ask for this?

Any help is appreciated. My husband has had a LONG career and is ready for the next chapter. I want to make it as smooth as possible.
SS has nothing to do with a UPS pension

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Alright, jackass. He is on top of his stuff.
If he was on top of it...

You wouldn't be just now coming here to ask about it.

Ask some of his management coworkers...

Or they have zero answers for his last minute questions either?

Geeeeeeeezas

You are pretty up tight with this entire situation.

I wish your hubby didn't leave you to handle his work.

Why do I have to crawl under a rock? That's kinda mean.

Other than you not getting help from hubby or this forum....

How's your Monday?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's what I thought. But there are two mgmt retirees that swear they asked for an SS earnings statement. Makes no sense, but I don't want to miss anything.
Your husband worked for a private company and paid into the SS. I didn’t supply any SS info to collect my pension. It had nothing to do with the pension. SS benefits are only an issue if he worked for the government, in which case he could only collect a government pension but no SS. Don’t even worry about it.