Online Retiring....

quad decade guy

No he doesent already admitted he hasn’t saved anything for retirement and with the questions he asks I believe him

Where have I stated this precisely? How do you know ANYTHING about my finances? Not really questions more rhetorical. You guys make declarative statements that need refining as they are not absolute nor accurate. But then you are so hellbent on being an :censored2: that the hatred blinds you. By the way are you"cheap" because you are broke in you finances? On a limited budget there champ? Living in your little shack and coupons. SMH. See? Fun huh?

Where have I stated this precisely? How do you know ANYTHING about my finances? Not really questions more rhetorical. You guys make declarative statements that need refining as they are not absolute nor accurate. But then you are so hellbent on being an :censored2: that the hatred blinds you. By the way are you"cheap" because you are broke in you finances? On a limited budget there champ? Living in your little shack and coupons. SMH. See? Fun huh?
Dear Lord settle the friend* down

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol retired at 55 which was 5 years ago
Just chillin at the pool this afternoon

Whatevs brah
A3653C8D-5262-4FAD-B060-C4D82BD56F82.jpeg