Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1715685001916.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Parking lots full of Tesla vehicles are becoming impossible to ignore as the electric automaker seemingly can’t sell enough cars and trucks to match its rate of production. According to its own figures, the electric automaker produced 46,561 more vehicles than it delivered to customers during the first quarter of 2024. Where are all these cars going? Parking lots at its factories, malls and airports.
Recent drone footage from the automaker’s Fremont, California factory shows that cars are still rolling off the assembly lines at a high rate to fill the site’s lots. Things aren’t different on the other side of the Atlantic. Neuhardenberg, a small town in Germany of less than 3,000 residents, is complaining about the noise Tesla transporters are making as the company parks cars at the nearby regional airport.

rickyb

You cheapen that word when you throw it around.

We have choice, and space.
So we choose to have our own vehicles.
i dont think we have choice. noam chomsky did a video on teh free market and how it doesnt provide the choices we need which i think was a metro.

it is rape by oil.

Last edited:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
i dont think we have choice. noam chomsky did a video on teh free market and how it doesnt provide the choices we need which i think was a metro.

it is rape by oil.

I live 3 miles from work.

I could do fine owning no car at all.

I do have a choice. I value my time too highly to waste my time waiting for a bus or walking.

vantexan

I live 3 miles from work.

I could do fine owning no car at all.

I do have a choice. I value my time too highly to waste my time waiting for a bus or walking.
Because of low pay I spent most of my years with FedEx either walking, riding a bike, or riding a motorscooter. Rode a bus for a year in Seattle. Had a pickup for two years in Texas. Had an '87 Toyota cargo van for two years in AZ. Walked to work in -70° wind chill in Kansas. Two different locations in Texas walked 3 miles each way. When I had a 99% plugged up artery in 2011 I think what saved me was I had a very strong heart(according to every doctor who has ever examined me). And that was likely due to all the walking.