Oops sorry ma'am

T

Thebrowntruth

OK i guess it is time for another funny type thread. Just curious how many others have walked up on something they probably should not have seen when making a delivery. Had one lady on my route that was a dancer (and no not ballet). Didnt seem to care what she answered the door in (or lack of). Being a good UPS'er I always made sure her stop was signature required. Anyone else wonder how many times people do this intentionally? Ya gotta LOVE summertime!!!!

disneyworld

Thebrowntruth said:
OK i guess it is time for another funny type thread. Just curious how many others have walked up on something they probably should not have seen when making a delivery. Had one lady on my route that was a dancer (and no not ballet). Didnt seem to care what she answered the door in (or lack of). Being a good UPS'er I always made sure her stop was signature required. Anyone else wonder how many times people do this intentionally? Ya gotta LOVE summertime!!!!
Walked around to the back door and the woman was in the kitchen in bra and panties.As for a signature,absolutely,all the hotties have to sign for their stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

browndude

walked into a garage just as this lady was walking out of her house butt nekkid to get her clothes which were in the dryer. thats why you always go to the back or side doors.