OOPS WRONG GUY! How Much Will His Payday Be?

vantexan

No it's not.
The people who were mistreated are almost all dead. It's the current loser generations who have nothing better to care about that are being tricked into these race baiting Neomarxist ideologies.
No, it's white liberals in attempts to rectify past discrimination enacting policies that ended up destroying many black families. The behavior we see now is a result of generations raised without a father in the home. But that's not all of them and saying it's all of them is either racist and/or ignorant.

vantexan

“About 600,000 slaves were transported to the United States, or 5% of the twelve million slaves taken from Africa.”
Why is this hard to understand? Legal importation of slaves stopped in the early 1800's. 1810? But by 1860 there were almost 4 million slaves. Slaves had kids too. Line's misguided argument is that there were hundreds of thousands of slaves, not millions. That it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. We went through centuries of systemic slavery. It was bad. Period.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why is this hard to understand? Legal importation of slaves stopped in the early 1800's. 1810? But by 1860 there were almost 4 million slaves. Slaves had kids too. Line's misguided argument is that there were hundreds of thousands of slaves, not millions. That it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. We went through centuries of systemic slavery. It was bad. Period.
In 1800 Congress made it illegal to engage in slave trade with other nations. 1808 it passed the act prohibiting the importation of slaves.

vantexan

Or you’re too naive. I have eyes. The cities in this country are a disgrace. Let’s give them reparations, that’s the ticket, throw more good money after bad.
I'm not for reparations and have said many times what a mess our inner cities are. That doesn't make all blacks everywhere, even in inner cities, evil, bad, dangerous, name an adjective. It means we have a serious problem that liberals have let get a lot worse.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm not for reparations and have said many times what a mess our inner cities are. That doesn't make all blacks everywhere, even in inner cities, evil, bad, dangerous, name an adjective. It means we have a serious problem that liberals have let get a lot worse.
It’s not changing anytime soon.