OOPS WRONG GUY! How Much Will His Payday Be?

vantexan

Bleeding heart ignorance on here.
Homey blames the Whites for making blacks murderers and lacking in morals.

Go to Africa and explain why it’s so much worse there.

You can’t, because you’re full of shot.
Apparently you aren't aware of colonial powers controlling most African nations and exploiting their resources. Apparently you aren't aware that black Africans often come here and do well starting their own businesses. There are plenty of problems that need to be addressed in the black community. And plenty in the white community too.

There are black murderers and immoral black people. No shock there. It's your portrayal of all of them as being that way that's shocking. And sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, it's white liberals in attempts to rectify past discrimination enacting policies that ended up destroying many black families. The behavior we see now is a result of generations raised without a father in the home.
Because handouts incentivize single motherhood.

And the current loser generations are doubling down on those stupid policies with a Neomarxist ideology.

Which is exactly what I said.
So I think you accidentally started your post with the word no, when you meant to use the word yes.

vantexan

And the current loser generations are doubling down on those stupid policies with a Neomarxist ideology.

So I think you accidentally started your post with the word no, when you meant to use the word yes.
Okay

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

He doesn’t know WTF he wants or is trying to articulate.
Spin doctor that needs a cause, so he creates them.
Very sad.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
About the only country currently that's comparable on a mass scale is China. Sex trafficking is definitely a huge problem but when you talk about enslaving and dehumanizing an entire race there aren't any countries at this time that systematically mistreated slaves quite like the U.S. did at one time.

I made the point that nowhere in the world today are we seeing a race enslaved like blacks were in the Americas. Closest thing to it is China putting a million plus Uighur men in prison for essentially just being Muslims.

You inserted yourself here with a misunderstanding of what I was saying. I was talking about what is going on RIGHT NOW.
Does RIGHT NOW mean:

"At one time"????

"Were..."????

Get your story straight homie

vantexan

Does RIGHT NOW mean:

"At one time"????

"Were..."????

Get your story straight homie
You do understand that the "Americas" encompasses North, Central, and South America?

Are you under the impression slaves in the U.S. weren't mistreated? TO BE ENSLAVED IS TO BE MISTREATED!!! And in the U.S. slaves didn't have the same protections afforded most slaves in Catholic countries. There were exceptions to that here, and exceptions to that there. The life of a slave isn't a bed of roses no matter where they live.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You do understand that the "Americas" encompasses North, Central, and South America?

Are you under the impression slaves in the U.S. weren't mistreated? TO BE ENSLAVED IS TO BE MISTREATED!!! And in the U.S. slaves didn't have the same protections afforded most slaves in Catholic countries. There were exceptions to that here, and exceptions to that there. The life of a slave isn't a bed of roses no matter where they live.
We were not including any America except the USA pre 1865....Don't spin it homie....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

But they learned important life skills.

vantexan

We were not including any America except the USA pre 1865....Don't spin it homie....
I was talking about what is going on in the world today and said there was nowhere like what happened in the Americas. It's not my problem if you can't grasp that. No spin, I posted what I posted.