openly gay drivers

J.D. Hogg

I'm in a pickle . . .
I don't know what it is about gay people, but something about them just rubs me the wrong way, and they just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Saw a hot feeeeeeeeduh chick today.

She was clearly all girl...

But...

We caught each other checking out the same chick crossing the street.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I'm sure some suspect but I just keep to myself at work. Getting too comfortable at work got me in trouble before. But there's plenty of eye candy, especially the PTers.

Indecisi0n

I'm sure some suspect but I just keep to myself at work. Getting too comfortable at work got me in trouble before. But there's plenty of eye candy, especially the PTers.
Where are you working ? I’d rather kick it ole school and rape the sofa cushions than 99% of the people at work.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Where are you working ? I’d rather kick it ole school and rape the sofa cushions than 99% of the people at work.
Lol, I guess it's in the eye of the beholder plus liking many flavors helps. Baskin Robbins! But that's just to satisfy my sweet tooth but not good for much else.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
It's just a job, why do you even care what your co-workers do on their own time? If I saw someone harassing an openly gay driver I would report them to HR. People should have the right to come to work and do their job without getting hassled for being different. The guys you work with sound like some real class acts.
The rest of the world is not your ultra-liberal suburbia

Most people in this world find homosexuality to be repulsive degeneracy