Operation Aerosmith (Amazon)

Scuba Steve

Wow Turd, I appreciate your fascination of me... Pulling up old posts... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I'm flattered with the attention from you and Brown. It's not doom and gloom. It's just a heads up. I'm still supporting you all. I just spent $332.94 on one next day air shipment this morning so get to work :laugh::laugh::laugh:

T

Turdferguson

Wow Turd, I appreciate your fascination of me... Pulling up old posts... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I'm flattered with the attention from you and Brown. It's not doom and gloom. It's just a heads up. I'm still supporting you all. I just spent $332.94 on one next day air shipment this morning so get to work :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Read your earlier post Steve. Complaining about how crappy service is , how awesome FedEx is. And how they will push us down and steal all our volume.How was FedEx last earnings statement Steve?

Scuba Steve

Read your earlier post Steve. Complaining about how crappy service is , how awesome FedEx is. And how they will push us down and steal all our volume.How was FedEx last earnings statement Steve?

Turd, since you are going through old posts, tell me once where I said "how crappy service is"? Then go and find where I said "how awesome Fed Ex is" ? I did say that FDX was gunning for UPS big time. Look at the earnings statement? Most of the UPS profit was INTL. UPS couldn't get the TNT acquisition done. Fed Ex is. Yes it is speculation but now you have FDX gaining stronger ground network in Europe. I'm sure it won't affect profit :glare::glare:. You have FDX domestically spending huge amounts on new hubs on the ground side. Like I said, I just got word today of another one.

When FDX starts shipping air in the ground network like UPS shipping air in the ground network, It's going to be a whole new ball game.

Now I have to get back to more important things than you. I don't want you getting into trouble posting on company time. I'm done posting on this, I see its worth more of your time than mine.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
creepy_crying_baby.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This guy is making me so nervous ,, I'm gonnah look for a new job today !!
He's on to something,, I pulled a trailer last nite that was only 98% full !!

T

Turdferguson

Turd, since you are going through old posts, tell me once where I said "how crappy service is"? Then go and find where I said "how awesome Fed Ex is" ? I did say that FDX was gunning for UPS big time. Look at the earnings statement? Most of the UPS profit was INTL. UPS couldn't get the TNT acquisition done. Fed Ex is. Yes it is speculation but now you have FDX gaining stronger ground network in Europe. I'm sure it won't affect profit :glare::glare:. You have FDX domestically spending huge amounts on new hubs on the ground side. Like I said, I just got word today of another one.

When FDX starts shipping air in the ground network like UPS shipping air in the ground network, It's going to be a whole new ball game.

Now I have to get back to more important things than you. I don't want you getting into trouble posting on company time. I'm done posting on this, I see its worth more of your time than mine.

Here you go Steve. But I am good I get break Steve.
Wow, there use to be a day when UPS'ers cared about the customer and customer service. With your replies no wonder there are layoffs and temporary positions more than ever... I'm sure with your skill set you can find other work at the same rate...

FDX growing, putting in more hubs around the country and taking away your market share, I'm sure your pensions are safe... If you make it to retirement without getting laid off.....

Faceplanted

I don't understand why all the hate for scuba? He is exactly right, ups is getting comfortable and has the same mentality 95% of people on here have which is "were so big and so good we can't fail"

Look at ibm
Look at gm prior to the bail out

This type of mentality is exactly what causes mega corps to fail. Keep sleeping on fedex, the post office, and Throw in Amazon as well now. To top it off, if fedex gets their system a bit more up to par, their lower wages for express and contractor set up for ground can allow huge profits.

Our new cost cutting ideas like Orion are getting rid of the only this we had over our competition which was great service. Now company's really have no reason to stay with us

Browndriver5

I don't understand why all the hate for scuba? He is exactly right, ups is getting comfortable and has the same mentality 95% of people on here have which is "were so big and so good we can't fail"

Look at ibm

This type of mentality is exactly what causes mega corps to fail. Keep sleeping on fedex, the post office, and ups. Throw in Amazon as well now. To top it off, if fedex gets their system a bit more up to par, their lower wages for express and contractor set up for ground can allow huge profits.

UPS is overall a very smart company.

Ms.PacMan

Look at ibm

This type of mentality is exactly what causes mega corps to fail. Keep sleeping on fedex, the post office, and Throw in Amazon as well now. To top it off, if fedex gets their system a bit more up to par, their lower wages for express and contractor set up for ground can allow huge profits.

Our new cost cutting ideas like Orion are getting rid of the only this we had over our competition which was great service. Now company's really have no reason to stay with us
Scuba needs to move on over to the partner forum then.