Opinions Needed

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sleep on it. If you feel the same way tomorrow morning report it. I have a feeling that you will reconsider once you have a chance to think it over.
I think this is good advice. If you really feel threatened, then yes you should report it, if he just irked you, and maybe you were both having a bad day, this bad day could continue for yrs. Maybe you could key his car at the mall or something. jk sometimes thinking of retaliation is just as good.

I do not condone workplace violence or harrassment, if you truly felt threatened for your life then yes,by all means report it. a good night or two to think about it may help. Follow your brain, not your emotions, you will do the right thing.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I did not see the apology part. Great.
On a different note I think we are sometimes set up as the number one rule in pt ranks is make people who dont like each other work together, they get more done that way via adrenaline, Peace and out!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
When you get some more years and experience more of the ups culture maybe you will understand. Other than that you are kind of an idiot and you just don't get it. You are a waist of my time. All the best and good luck.
Resorting to name calling? Why not reread your contract and BC TOS. I get a lot of things, 1 being that I'm glad you aren't my steward. 2 Why don't you put me on ignore. Won't hurt my feelings any. Of course I won't be putting you on ignore because I want to see what other mots of wisdom you come up with.

menotyou

bella amicizia
If you really are threatened and you wait to report, then you are going to get grilled. Not the offender. Sleeping on it, was good advice for the OP, but for Dilli, I don't agree. If a senior driver cares about harassing me more than saving his career, so be it. I wouldn't carry that on my shoulders. If a sup committed the same exact act, I fear the advice here from some would change dramatically.

Man, I hope some of you are never on a jury for a girl wearing a miniskirt in a bar at 2 am who gets raped. Just sayin'.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was not talking about dilli, I was talking about the OP. And it is a bit different when it is management, than hourly. Management has the ability to hurt you two ways, because of the power they hold over you, much different, than some yahoo, who just needs his butt kicked.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I was not talking about dilli, I was talking about the OP. And it is a bit different when it is management, than hourly. Management has the ability to hurt you two ways, because of the power they hold over you, much different, than some yahoo, who just needs his butt kicked.

I know you were. My point on management was some, including me, are quick to beat them up. If one of our own is wrong, we seems to be much more lenient. Either way, if you feel threatened, not just embarrassed, then report it.